Ldogg's 2door Rubicon build

Ldogg

I replaced my go grip mount with a ram mount x-grip. The thing is pretty sweet, no vibration and works with lots of different devices, with or without cases.
The go grip was good but the sticky side of the go grip plate was starting to wear off and stay on my phone case. This thing just expands open and then pressure holds it in place. They sell a ton of mounts and the x-grip section can be moved between different mounts.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379640499.073411.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379640508.958282.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379640519.290565.jpg

Ldogg

Nice! I like the PS bumper on your rig it looks good

Sent from my iPhone

Thx, I am pretty happy with the bumper overall. I am trying to decide if I want to go with a rock brawler rear and a separate carrier or the all in one bumper Carrier combo. I am kinda leaning toward the separate carrier with the or fab rotopax carrier that you have. Looking and picking one up in the next month or so.

Ldogg

My kids got me some new shift knobs for my birthday. They wanted a grenade, or a skull, I am glad my wife talked them into these though.

They are Drake offroad shift knobs.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380151586.397464.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380151596.598309.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380151607.837634.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380151617.166168.jpg

Ldogg

Thanks, the kids showed me a couple that they wanted to get..... Luckily for me my wife knew I liked these ones. The AT shifter and parking brake are quick easy installs, but the TC shifter is a really hard to get loose. Can't wait to lift it and throw 35's on there. How do you like your nitto muds? Do they wear better then the trail grapplers?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thanks, the kids showed me a couple that they wanted to get..... Luckily for me my wife knew I liked these ones. The AT shifter and parking brake are quick easy installs, but the TC shifter is a really hard to get loose. Can't wait to lift it and throw 35's on there. How do you like your nitto muds? Do they wear better then the trail grapplers?

i have no experience with the trails and how they wear so i cant really comment on it. as of how the muds are wearing for me they are doing well and i love them on and off road. just be aware tho that they are LOUD just incase you think that would bother you. i personally love the noise so it doesnt bother me.

Ldogg

Not to worried about the noise, I just want to make sure they last 45-50k if possible with normal rotation. Most of my driving will be highway and trails on the weekends so I want them to last a bit. I like the aggressive look as well have you had a chance to drive in the snow with them?

Thanks!

Ldogg

Well northridge is running a 10%off most items and I just pulled the trigger on a traildash and trail dash pod.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380335846.999541.jpg

Here is a close up pick of the grill inserts too.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380335863.595834.jpg

Ldogg

Superchips traildash and dash pod showed up today at work. Installed it during lunch time and changed the programming to 87 octane. Didn't get a chance to drive it so we will see how it does on the way home. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380746847.846532.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380746858.430038.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380746868.315011.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380746878.649839.jpg

Ldogg

Thanks, I wasn't sure about the pod when I ordered it. I know it looked really good there but I was worried about how tall it was. Installed and in person it's not really that bad. I like that it looks factory too. I just got home and I can definitely tell a difference in the programming vs stock. Overall I am pretty happy with it!

MacCleev

08 rubis

I dont know why but all the 2 dr builds i have been coming across lately have been used 08s! mine aswell!. i guess everyones grabbing them used now, and 09s will be big next year, and so on.... who knows...

looks great though! love the passenger eject. where did you get that?

Panda

Your jeep looks awesome Ldog! Thanks for posting ur build can't wait to see it grow, you gave me some great ideas let us know what you decide to do with that back bumper I'm trying to make the same decision our rigs look a lot alike sweeeeet!

Ldogg

Dude, that dash pod is awesome! Does it do all the same stuff as the flashpaq? Also, how much?

Thanks, yeah it's basically a fancy flashpaq, you set the tune, but then you can do things like engage lockers and turn off tpms from the touch screen. Then you can customize the display pids and pick what you want. It's pretty awesome actually. Northridge has them on sale right now. They are normally $589 but if you use the code traildash you save $100. Plus the shark tank code may still be active for another 10%. The pod is and extra 60 and not included. You get a windshield mount in the main kit.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382048126.771068.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382048136.303154.jpg

Ldogg

I dont know why but all the 2 dr builds i have been coming across lately have been used 08s! mine aswell!. i guess everyones grabbing them used now, and 09s will be big next year, and so on.... who knows...

looks great though! love the passenger eject. where did you get that?

Yeah exactly. In Colorado used jeeps are still expensive, go figure. :) we just had a 2012 JKU show up in our repo lot with 37's. Not sure what they want for it though.

Top Bottom