Let's see those expedition rigs!!

Camomal

Actually, I have 2 ARB fridge-freezes - one for each Jeep. :yup:

I used to carry a Premier Ready Welder 2 but have since upgraded to a Hobart Trek 180.

How do you like that hobart? I've considered getting one if for nothing else than the few times I'm working on something at home and could use a welder.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tackerdown

Banned
1386097403793.jpg this is mine but have a long way to go. Question what's the laundry lines for from your hood to the A.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

NTXRUBICON

Oh, we don't have places to go trail blazing around here. We'll legally anyhow .

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

That stinks
I have to go to Oklahoma to do it as well
Plus if you tie your clothes on good enough they dry a hell of allot faster at 70 mph
Lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Some overlanding from the weekend.

View attachment 58516

Nice shot! I wish I could have joined you guys.

How do you like that hobart? I've considered getting one if for nothing else than the few times I'm working on something at home and could use a welder.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I like it a lot. I used to have a Premier Ready Welder II and while it worked well, I like how the Hobart has it's own battery and is portable. Very helpful on the trail. Works just like a regular mig with flux core and can do 1/4" for about 10 min on a single charge. For most trail fixes, it's enough but, I have run into a couple of instances where I ran out of juice and needed to let it charge up again. That's the only bummer about it.

NTXRUBICON

Nice shot! I wish I could have joined you guys.

I like it a lot. I used to have a Premier Ready Welder II and while it worked well, I like how the Hobart has it's own battery and is portable. Very helpful on the trail. Works just like a regular mig with flux core and can do 1/4" for about 10 min on a single charge. For most trail fixes, it's enough but, I have run into a couple of instances where I ran out of juice and needed to let it charge up again. That's the only bummer about it.

Wow that's a truck load better than what I thought they would actually do
Great info to have
Thanks!

Top Bottom