Lets see your FLEX

SarahLu

How long have you been running the Clayton? How do you like it?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

I've only had it about a month (tires are still coming). It rides sooo much better on the road and handles great off road too. I'm excited to be able to climb things I couldn't before.

I hope to never break anything but I like that it has a lifetime warranty in case I ever do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merlin

Poser flex

I was briefly on the trails today testing my new GoPro camera I bought last week. I took some poser pics for the heck of it :thumb:

For those with a GoPro...where do you mount your GoPro(s) and how do you mount it? Today's run I decided to try it on the top of the windshield. I liked how it provided a wide scope of the entire landscape in front of me, but I am having a hard time distinguishing depth in general :thinking:.

Merlin

merlin.jpg merlin2.jpg

thardy

Banned
I was briefly on the trails today testing my new GoPro camera I bought last week. I took some poser pics for the heck of it :thumb:

For those with a GoPro...where do you mount your GoPro(s) and how do you mount it? Today's run I decided to try it on the top of the windshield. I liked how it provided a wide scope of the entire landscape in front of me, but I am having a hard time distinguishing depth in general :thinking:.

I put one of the adhesive mount on the dash, but I typically use a suction cup mount so that I can put it any where. I like putting it on the back of the Jeep in front me. You should also play around with the lens angles. While the wide angle captures a lot, I prefer to use the medium angle.

Sent from WAYALIFE mobile app

Sminkey

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1405980194.911778.jpg

Pic of me wheeling in Killington Jeep Jamboree this past weekend.

Jude Sminkey
President
Vermont Jeep Association

liljohn850

Yeah, once you come out that tunnel, it's like your in a different world. Beautiful for sure. Look over to your right next time your out that way and you can see the stairway to heaven carved out in the side of the mountain. Did that hike a couple years back. Oh and get a pass to go through the gate at the satellite tracking station, lots of trails up there. There's a small picnic / camping area up there also.

What he said....
10-4 :thumb:

not a whole lot of places to offroad at but the places we can are awesomely beautiful.

on road shot heading towards Kaneohe, never get tired of the view!

if you want, i may be going up to where Runt mentioned in the next week or so. I'm itching to wheel. shoot me a pm. I work a basterdized schedule so I'll be going up during the week. I'm not sure how many folks will go, but we'll make it fun.

BIGTARS

Here's a little bit of flex...
yju3e4yq.jpg
y2yqatu4.jpg
aja6uqyh.jpg
bezaqy9u.jpg
bunynupa.jpg

Skeem47

Nice rig BIGTARS! Absolute Off-road eh? Jason is a really good guy. Only shop I go to. :thumbup:

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom