Level 8 Pro Wheels - Built by Enthusiasts, FOR Enthusiasts

thardy

Banned
Man I really like the look of these bully pros, but I also like the look of slabs. Would there be any pros or cons between the 2?

As truax said, the slabs are a true beadlock. The one downside to the slab is that because it's a true beadlock, most tire shops, including Discount, won't work on them.

JAGS

Hooked
Man I really like the look of these bully pros, but I also like the look of slabs. Would there be any pros or cons between the 2?

Slabs are a true headlock wheel so you get all those benefits.

The level 8 are not a beadlock, but do have some unique manufacturing points that make it a quality wheel and more affordable. The rings are there for added protection.

I have the level 8 zx wheel with the previous ring guard material and have been extremely pleased. Maybe the biggest downside is not feeling confident to air down as low as beadlocks.

Sessoms14X

As truax said, the slabs are a true beadlock. The one downside to the slab is that because it's a true beadlock, most tire shops, including Discount, won't work on them.

Ok, that definitely would be an issue where I live since there is not a lot of great shops in my area.

Sessoms14X

Slabs are a true headlock wheel so you get all those benefits.

The level 8 are not a beadlock, but do have some unique manufacturing points that make it a quality wheel and more affordable. The rings are there for added protection.

I have the level 8 zx wheel with the previous ring guard material and have been extremely pleased. Maybe the biggest downside is not feeling confident to air down as low as beadlocks.

Thanks Jags, can it take the beating that the slabs ring can? I probly wouldn't be on the rocks as much since it's mainly flat where I live, but I do like to take a trip up to the black hills once in a while.

JAGS

Hooked
Thanks Jags, can it take the beating that the slabs ring can? I probly wouldn't be on the rocks as much since it's mainly flat where I live, but I do like to take a trip up to the black hills once in a while.

The newer rings on the bully etc are said to be really strong. Since I don't personally have those I can't say. Mine have done the job of protecting the wheel.

I would say that beadlock rings are the ultimate. Anything less wouldn't get you that level. But do you really need beadlocks is the question to ask at that point.

Sessoms14X

Slabs are beadlocks and the bullys are not,The bullys are a lot cheaper though.

When I'm in a spot to get wheels, the bully pros will probably be my choice!

The newer rings on the bully etc are said to be really strong. Since I don't personally have those I can't say. Mine have done the job of protecting the wheel.

I would say that beadlock rings are the ultimate. Anything less wouldn't get you that level. But do you really need beadlocks is the question to ask at that point.

Being that mine is more of a daily driver with the once in a while off road trip I probly do not need a true beadlock. I may also be considering these as my next wheels like Thardy said as they will be more affordable as well.

Thanks for the help guys! Appreciate it :thumbup:

Firemedic9

Are these still available?

Level8_zpspusbizea.jpg

OverView_zpsws4wqfe2.jpg

Available for leveled and lifted applications, the Level 8 Pro line is the popular choice for off-roaders seeking both style and function from their wheels.
The Level 8 Bully Pro and Level 8 Tracker Pro come standard with Level 8 Pro Protector Rings (scratch guards) and premium zinc plated mounting
hardware. Purchase the Level 8 Pro Kit and you will receive zinc plated knurled lug nuts, hub centric rings, and a get Level 8 deflator gauge at NO additional charge!
Backed with a lifetime guarantee against workmanship and structural defect, Level 8 delivers innovative features and superior off-road protection with
the Bully Pro and Tracker Pro wheel models.

Click Here For: Level 8 Bully Pro and Tracker Pro Pricing and Availability

*Please note that our website specifies the Pro wheels by the number of lug holes; E.G. Bully Pro 5, Tracker Pro 6, etc.

FBBanner_zpsd99b2537.jpg

• 15-inch to 17-inch sizes in 5, 6 and 8-lug bolt patterns
  • Low offsets for lifted or leveled trucks and SUVs
  • Removable bolt on scratch guard protect wheels against off-road damage
  • Premium zinc plated scratch guard hardware included for extreme corrosion resistance
  • Durable three stage painted PRO BLACK finish
  • Designed with no center cap, because who wants to deal with center caps off-road
  • Dual valve stem to aid in inflation after a hard day off-road
  • Modified bead retention seats designed to help keep the tire on the wheel when used off-road
  • Deep drop center for quick tire changes in the field
  • TPMS compatible
  • Level 8 Pro Kit (purchase of four Level 8 Pro Wheels) includes:

- Premium zinc plated knurled lug nuts
    - Hub centric rings
    - Level 8 deflator gauge​

WRBanner_zps41d830ce.jpg

• Lifetime warranty on the structure of the wheel to be free from defects in workmanship and materials
  • 1-year warranty on finish
  • Load capacity:

- 5-lug 2400 lbs.
    - 6-lug 2400lbs.
    - 8-lug 3640 lbs.​

SFBanner_zps3c94e0df.jpg

• 15x8.5 ET-26 (3.75" BS) ~19lbs
  • 16x8.5 ET-6 (4.5" BS) ~22lbs
  • 17x9 ET-12 (4.5" BS) ~24lbs

Pro5_zpsqhl3gczz.jpg

Level 8 Bully Pro 5 Kit
Level%208%20Bully%20Pro%205%20_zpsr9sjkzqh.jpg

Level8logo_zpsp7k6rcal.jpg

I cannot seem to find the tracker pro's for my JK. Are these still available?
Thanks

Sharkey

Word Ninja
According to the link in the DTD post you quoted they are. It took me all of 30 seconds to click through and put these wheels in a shopping cart. :thinking:

el_chupo_

I just went to my local DT to order a set, if you are talking to them, or looking at discounttire.com, you wont find them. The manager at the store I use took about 10 minutes on the phone with their help center to locate the wheels and internal part numbers, then ended up having to find all the included "extras" (protection rings, hub rings, hardware kit, deflator) separately and call different warehouses to find them.

Hit up discounttiredirect.com, or give them a call for easier service.

Also, keep in mind that through March 16 you can get a great deal through DTD's ebay store. $100 off $400 orders is going on. My local shop could not quite do a full price match, but he got me pretty close, and they certainly take care of me, so I went ahead with them instead of ordering on Ebay.

Discount Tire

I just went to my local DT to order a set, if you are talking to them, or looking at discounttire.com, you wont find them. The manager at the store I use took about 10 minutes on the phone with their help center to locate the wheels and internal part numbers, then ended up having to find all the included "extras" (protection rings, hub rings, hardware kit, deflator) separately and call different warehouses to find them.

Also, keep in mind that through March 16 you can get a great deal through DTD's ebay store. $100 off $400 orders is going on. My local shop could not quite do a full price match, but he got me pretty close, and they certainly take care of me, so I went ahead with them instead of ordering on Ebay.

I'm sorry to hear there was some confusion when placing the order through your local store, but I'm glad everything was sorted out and that the store manager was able to work with your on price.

Thank you for your business!

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Level8_zpspusbizea.jpg

OverView_zpsws4wqfe2.jpg

Available for leveled and lifted applications, the Level 8 Pro line is the popular choice for off-roaders seeking both style and function from their wheels.
The Level 8 Bully Pro and Level 8 Tracker Pro come standard with Level 8 Pro Protector Rings (scratch guards) and premium zinc plated mounting
hardware. Purchase the Level 8 Pro Kit and you will receive zinc plated knurled lug nuts, hub centric rings, and a get Level 8 deflator gauge at NO additional charge!
Backed with a lifetime guarantee against workmanship and structural defect, Level 8 delivers innovative features and superior off-road protection with
the Bully Pro and Tracker Pro wheel models.

Click Here For: Level 8 Bully Pro and Tracker Pro Pricing and Availability

*Please note that our website specifies the Pro wheels by the number of lug holes; E.G. Bully Pro 5, Tracker Pro 6, etc.

FBBanner_zpsd99b2537.jpg

• 15-inch to 17-inch sizes in 5, 6 and 8-lug bolt patterns
  • Low offsets for lifted or leveled trucks and SUVs
  • Removable bolt on scratch guard protect wheels against off-road damage
  • Premium zinc plated scratch guard hardware included for extreme corrosion resistance
  • Durable three stage painted PRO BLACK finish
  • Designed with no center cap, because who wants to deal with center caps off-road
  • Dual valve stem to aid in inflation after a hard day off-road
  • Modified bead retention seats designed to help keep the tire on the wheel when used off-road
  • Deep drop center for quick tire changes in the field
  • TPMS compatible
  • Level 8 Pro Kit (purchase of four Level 8 Pro Wheels) includes:

- Premium zinc plated knurled lug nuts
    - Hub centric rings
    - Level 8 deflator gauge​

WRBanner_zps41d830ce.jpg

• Lifetime warranty on the structure of the wheel to be free from defects in workmanship and materials
  • 1-year warranty on finish
  • Load capacity:

- 5-lug 2400 lbs.
    - 6-lug 2400lbs.
    - 8-lug 3640 lbs.​

SFBanner_zps3c94e0df.jpg

• 15x8.5 ET-26 (3.75" BS) ~19lbs
  • 16x8.5 ET-6 (4.5" BS) ~22lbs
  • 17x9 ET-12 (4.5" BS) ~24lbs

Pro5_zpsqhl3gczz.jpg

Level 8 Bully Pro 5 Kit
Level%208%20Bully%20Pro%205%20_zpsr9sjkzqh.jpg

Level8logo_zpsp7k6rcal.jpg

WOW I was just about to make a thread about this wheel I love the bully pro and was just thinking about getting them and wanted to see if anyone on here has them and how they like them but didn't know how to make a thread haha thanks for posting that was perfect timing. [emoji38]

Clifford33

Caught the Bug

Wow good to know.

Top Bottom