Life on the Road

Harley74

I am enjoying following your adventures and constantly checking for new videos, beautiful places. Stay safe buddy.

doojer

I am enjoying following your adventures and constantly checking for new videos, beautiful places. Stay safe buddy.
Thank you! More on the way! :thumbup:
This is awesome, glad I found the thread. Would love to do this one day.
It's something I wasn't sure I could pull off.. but so far, so good! :D There are a few great threads on this forum about towing a trailer.... check em out... ya never know what can happen!

doojer

I went ahead and posted a little video of the great spot recommended by Eddie & Cindy! You might see a familiar logo in this video. :D Had such a great time there.... can't wait to go back!

Double post... just cause this post was page break'd. :sly: ;)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just got a chance to watch the video and have to say I am quite jealous. Without question, that is one of our favorite places to camp and relax. Glad you were able to find it and enjoy it for yourself :cool:

ttfhell

Just got a chance to watch the video and have to say I am quite jealous. Without question, that is one of our favorite places to camp and relax. Glad you were able to find it and enjoy it for yourself :cool:

I'm not a huge camping guy but after seeing this I think I changed my mind. Gorgeous.

Trail JK

Omg! This is awesome! Just found you and subscribed. Loved your festival video and this last one looks like an amazing place to visit! Yep, I have mini trailer lifestyle envy now. 😁

Can't wait to see where your next adventure leads. 👍🏻

JKbrick

I just heard a quote I really liked and it fits in here with your thread. " Everybody dies, don't be afraid to live" , enjoy your adventure

doojer

Well... next time you will have to join me! :yup: So glad I was able to find it and spend time there.... can't wait to get back!

I'm not a huge camping guy but after seeing this I think I changed my mind. Gorgeous.
Awesome! Get out there.... you'll love it! And you certainly drive the right vehicle for it! :cool:

Omg! This is awesome! Just found you and subscribed. Loved your festival video and this last one looks like an amazing place to visit! Yep, I have mini trailer lifestyle envy now. 😁

Can't wait to see where your next adventure leads. 👍🏻
Haha, thanks! Glad you're enjoying the vids! There are more on the way! :D

So jealous right now...man that is truly awesome...enjoy don't let a second go to waste ...
Thanks, Johnny! Trying to live my life to the fullest best I can! Appreciate you watching!

I just heard a quote I really liked and it fits in here with your thread. " Everybody dies, don't be afraid to live" , enjoy your adventure
Excellent.... thank you for sharing! I try to live by this philosophy every day... though some days it's easier than others!

Really appreciate all the great support and feedback from this forum.... you guys are the best! :thumbup: :cool: More vids coming soon!

Rebel JK

We just spent a week on the same creek. Some fun exploring and amazing lightning shows. You sure dont want to run out of bug spray!!

doojer

We just spent a week on the same creek. Some fun exploring and amazing lightning shows. You sure dont want to run out of bug spray!!
Haha, true.... although I think I am somehwat used to mosquito bites by now.... for some reason they just don't bother me that much! But that Clam screen room sure comes in handy when I'm eating!

Here's the newest video.... from my quick stopover in the Alabama Hills in Lone Pine, CA! :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome! I was wondering when you were going to get another one of these up :)

Alabama Hills are a great place to visit and it looks like you got yourself a nice camp spot too. :thumb:

rob_p

Keep the videos coming, we bought a family camper this year and have been enjoying our long weekends camping, but I'm jealous of your life on the road!

CandAMudders

Really enjoy your vignettes. We are all so fortunate to live in such scenic, open and free countries (US and Canada). There is much to see across our great lands and you are showing small but inspiring parts of it. Great life man...

doojer

Awesome! I was wondering when you were going to get another one of these up :)

Alabama Hills are a great place to visit and it looks like you got yourself a nice camp spot too. :thumb:
Lol, I'm making them as fast as I can haha! :p

It was a really great spot. I wish I could have gotten video of the stars!

Keep the videos coming, we bought a family camper this year and have been enjoying our long weekends camping, but I'm jealous of your life on the road!
Ha, thanks I'm glad you're enjoying them there are more on the way!

Really enjoy your vignettes. We are all so fortunate to live in such scenic, open and free countries (US and Canada). There is much to see across our great lands and you are showing small but inspiring parts of it. Great life man...
Thanks! It really is amazing what can be discovered out there! :cool:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Just catching up on your videos. I was without hi speed internet for the last couple weeks on vacation and it was great!

Still enjoying the videos and thanks for posting!

dchotrod

My list of places I want to check out grows yet again, thanks to your videos! Not sure you'll convince me to go to LA, but who knows? Thanks & looking forward to the next one.

Trail Bud

Hooked
Hey Matt,
Love Alabama Hills!! Camping there is always nice.
Sorry to hear you have to go back to civilization :)
Hope all is well.

Top Bottom