LoD JK Destroyer Series Bumpers Now Available!!!

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
LōD Offroad;886191 said:
Do you ever find that the rough texture of the Line-X attracts more dirt? Or is about the same as regular powdercoat?

I did my mud flaps with Berliner, I think gorilla grip or something like that, from Midwest chemicals. It's been almost 3 years and they've seen a lot of mud and salt. Never faded and washed off clean every time.
I rolled it on them too.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
LōD Offroad;886191 said:
Do you ever find that the rough texture of the Line-X attracts more dirt? Or is about the same as regular powdercoat?

I can buy your bumpers already powder coated right, I recall seeing that opinion on your website. Any chance you can post up more pictures of how it looks like please.

Havoc40

LōD Offroad;886191 said:

Line-X offers a premium top coat, that fills the voids in the regular base coat. It's glossy, but not quite like Monstaliner or similar products. It does show dirt but, don't really notice much of a difference vs a typical textured powder. The best part about the top coat, is mud/dirt/salt sprays right off without any issues. Without the top coat, line-x is very course and it will hold more dirt.

I can buy your bumpers already powder coated right, I recall seeing that opinion on your website. Any chance you can post up more pictures of how it looks like please.

You can get them bare or coated. Didn't look if they offered it when ordering my front Destroyer....but I know on their signature series rear bumpers they have a zinc primer option for around $100. Living in Illinois I'd definitely opt for that. Aside from a little rock rash, my LoD GenIV shorty rear carrier still looks great after 2 winters. That's the only piece of powder that has lasted on my rig.

Yeah all of our bumpers come bare steel or powdercoated, ad all include towing shackles standard. There were a few photos without shackle tabs, but those were prototypes in testing. If you'd like to see a powdercoated version, look on our Destroyer listing, we have a customer's vehicle on there.

kentuckianajk

Just received my new LoD Destroyer stinger :rock:

Nice piece. Dropped it off to be Line-X coated at lunch. Can't wait to get it back, and change the look of my Jeep!

View attachment 250449
View attachment 250450
View attachment 250451
Has anyone ran the older signature series crawler front number.?
That's a good looking bumper.

Thanks bud! Hate picking out new bumpers...way too many options lol. I love my LoD rear setup, so figured might as well try their front bumper.

Yep I see it , sorry about that

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

Just installed mine!

IMG_20170712_190107.jpg

IMG_20170712_190216.jpg

One of the easier installs but a few things to note.

First, put the fairlead on the fairlead mount before bolting mount to bumper. If not, you won't be able to since Warn Zeon and fairlead mount are really close together.

Second, the eight washers are for eight bolts that mount to the frame and go on the bolt side. No washer on the nut side.

Third, you may want to put some large washers on the bolts holding the winch since the slots in the bumper are pretty large. I used leftover washers from my LoD Destroyer rear bumper install :)

Overall, simple to install and looks great. Thanks for a great bumper!

jonathanbottoms

Just installed mine!

View attachment 267827

View attachment 267829

First, put the fairlead on the fairlead mount before bolting mount to bumper. If not, you won't be able to since Warn Zeon and fairlead mount are really close together.

Second, the eight washers are for eight bolts that mount to the frame and go on the bolt side. No washer on the nut side.

Third, you may want to put some large washers on the bolts holding the winch since the slots in the bumper are pretty large. I used leftover washers from my LoD Destroyer rear bumper install :)

That thing looks badass man!

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rubi_the_jeep

Just installed mine!

View attachment 267827

View attachment 267829

Looks friggin awesome!

atxbold

Just installed mine!

View attachment 267827

View attachment 267829

What finish did you go with? Looks great btw.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom