LoD JK Destroyer Series Bumpers Now Available!!!

Sorry about the delay, we just got a LARGE order in of Destroyer stuff. One of the biggest we've had this year in terms of quantity. This may be delaying things a little. PM me your order info (name, where you ordered, order number) and I'll try to get an update for you.

Seeing how nice yours turned out, I can't wait to see mine.
That write up will definitely come in handy.

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

JFLAMBERT

One week...

Ordered mine mid April and get it 1st week of July and still waiting for the fairlead mount I ordered at the same time.
But I'm really happy with the bumper. Excellent quality. Really hope the powder coat will hold up to our great canadian winter ;)

Last edited:

GraniteCrystal

Ordered mine mid April and get it 1st week of July and still waiting for the fairlead mount I ordered at the same time.
But I'm really happy with the bumber. Excellent quality. Really hope the powder coat will hold up to our great canadian winter ;)
#YouLiveInCanada

:)

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Is there a benefit to running a winch on top of the bumper rather than inside?

I prefer my winch to be recessed in the bumper at least a little. Some people stay that if your winch sits to high it will block airflow to the radiator, probably nothing to worry about. It really comes down to what you like.

Last edited:

kentuckianajk

LōD Offroad;930235 said:
Sorry about the delay, we just got a LARGE order in of Destroyer stuff. One of the biggest we've had this year in terms of quantity. This may be delaying things a little. PM me your order info (name, where you ordered, order number) and I'll try to get an update for you.
Thank you, to the LOD representative here for showing initiative and getting me an update on my order. I look forward to installing my bumper and getting out on the trails to show it off.

kentuckianajk

Installed my new destoyer front bumper.
The quality fit and finish are amazing , and bolted right up as advertised.

Attachments

• 0810171126c.jpg
    0810171126c.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 295
  • 0810171126a.jpg
    0810171126a.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 288

shorawitz

Vertical Bumper Bolts

Just finished installing the back bumper last night. Noticed that the two vertical bumper bolts are much smaller than the holes in the bumper. Seems to be a lot of stress on the washers instead of transferring to the bumper. Is this correct or are the holes too big on the bumper I received? 20180109_130647.jpg

Last edited:
Those bolts should be 1/2"(13) x 4" with corresponding size washers. That hole seems larger than normal. Our customer service rep is back Monday from vacation, pm me your info and order number and I'll forward it to him to get this sorted out for you when he gets in Monday. If you look back a few pages in the thread, there is another person who posted a view of those bolts and their holes don't seem to be that size :eek:

Just finished installing the back bumper last night. Noticed that the two vertical bumper bolts are much smaller than the holes in the bumper. Seems to be a lot of stress on the washers instead of transferring to the bumper. Is this correct or are the holes too big on the bumper I received? View attachment 289021

Last edited:

shorawitz

LōD Offroad;998537 said:
Those bolts should be 1/2"(13) x 4" with corresponding size washers. That hole seems larger than normal. Our customer service rep is back Monday from vacation, pm me your info and order number and I'll forward it to him to get this sorted out for you when he gets in Monday. If you look back a few pages in the thread, there is another person who posted a view of those bolts and their holes don't seem to be that size :eek:

I can’t seem to find a picture of a rear Destroyer with tire carrier showing the vertical bolts other than mine in this thread.

shorawitz

Another pic

Here’s the underside of my Destroyer with tire carrier:
8CC658BF-0ABA-4746-A845-A50D1D3D5C8B.jpg

I had to remove it due to the aux lights I bought shorting out and blowing fuse(s):eek:

Last edited:
Top Bottom