Long arm kit ?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Don't get 5.38s on a D44 as you will have a small pinion. I made mistake and am waiting for the day I blow mine up!

Agreed. Been there done that.

What ratio would you suggest? I'm concerned about running 37's on the 4.10. I presume that the 4.10 would withstand it, however I would prefer my 0-60 be less than 10 minutes. 5.13?

I would not recommend that you go any higher than 5.13 in a Dana 44

JRoc

Thanks guys for all of the help! For now I'm liking the idea of the DTD front and the Complete Evolever rear kit with the Evo high clearance LA. I will contemplate upgrading the rear to the DTD later on. I'm thinking of the Tom Woods 1350 front drive shaft, and 5.13's instead of 5.38's apparently...ATX slabs and Trail Grapplers, 1/4 pounder and Evo Rock Sliders. This seems to be all in the budget for the beginning of my build. I know that I'll need extended brake lines...other than armor, anything else that I should account for, for the heart of it all?

JRoc

Can anyone that is running the DTD or the DTD/Evolever set up give me an idea of how much lift this kit provides? With 37's?

....Just trying to decide if I need to start shopping for a nice step stool for my wife...:dont_tell:

Thanks gents.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Can anyone that is running the DTD or the DTD/Evolever set up give me an idea of how much lift this kit provides? With 37's?

....Just trying to decide if I need to start shopping for a nice step stool for my wife...:dont_tell:

Thanks gents.

wayalife is running 40's with the DTD/evolever set up at 3.5" of lift. i believe rubicat is sitting around the same height now but on 37's

Top Bottom