LONG ROAD TO THE HAMMERS : A Behind the Scene Look of the 2013 King at the Hammers

RamP

Nice job. Great video. I love the trucks just driving off the flat beds. That's effin awesome.

GCM 2

Cindy/Eddie,
You guys never cease to amaze me with the quality of the video and editing. Thanks for putting this together and sharing the back story of what we were all going through before, during and after the race! Looking forward to next years race ;)

Trail Bud

Hooked
Wow

in a few words:

Cindy EPIC!!
Favorite line:
Mel:" I always wanted to bring the car into the pits smokin. I'm livin the dream!"
Great music, footage and editing. :thumb:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Awesome video and sound. It really captured the drama of the race. Both Jeeps were relatively untested before this year's race and poo-poo happened. Next year.......:thumb:

Serg5000

Another great video.

On another note. Sucks they were taken out by a winch line. Sounds like they are on the right track to a podium finish though. I think next year we will come out and see them stand on that podium.

rtguy1

another great video. i'm glad the team made it out with no injuries. unfortunate setbacks, but no injuries is a good thing. they will be back next year. thanks wol and cindy

Chiromancer

Long Road to the Hammers - A Behind the Scense Look of the 2013 King at the Hammers

Super awesome! Just curious... Other than a rig, what does it take to actually race in events like this? I mean, say you drop 50-100k into a rig (or whatever it is) can you just get some buddies to be "pit crew" and enter the race?
(Please note I've over simplified the process, but you get the idea, I hope) not saying that someone would win like that, but realistically, what would it take?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Long Road to the Hammers - A Behind the Scense Look of the 2013 King at the Hammers

Entry fee and you have to qualify.

JAGS

Hooked
Long Road to the Hammers - A Behind the Scene Look of the 2013 King at the Hammers

Awesome vid. Watched it a couple times. I think you could hear me cheering EVO1 up sand hill. Lol.

Next year could very well be the year and look forward to coming out again.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Long Road to the Hammers - A Behind the Scene Look of the 2013 King at the Hammers

Awesome vid. Watched it a couple times. I think you could hear me cheering EVO1 up sand hill. Lol.

Next year could very well be the year and look forward to coming out again.

I thought that was a girl screaming.

Side note, the next race is in may at Glen Helen

Top Bottom