Lookin for Illinois Jeepers

JLSilerJK

Its at the cliffs the 27th. It will be my first time meeting the group, so I dont know what to expect. The badlands will be the next adventure after this, for sure.

jeffro

I always miss all the fun :D

Looks really good, now to get off my lazy butt and get it done.

Hell, it looks kinda lifted already. :) an illusion lift :)

Last edited:

Cesar jk

A wave back to everyone here. Thanks for starting this thread!

Sorry If my Cliffs comment came off wrong. I'm the newb looking to go to the cliffs! Ive never been and my quad riding buddy said I'd never make it out alive. Getting some trail grapplers installed tommorrow and I wanna see what they can do. Beers and a sandwich on meafter?

Those look like some mean rocks to crawl!

Been to the cliffs and Badlands both are nice but prefer Badlands wave from oak lawn I'll here is a pic of my rig after a 4 h clean up

Cesar jk

Been to the cliffs and Badlands both are nice but prefer Badlands wave from oak lawn I'll here is a pic of my rig after a 4 h clean up

Forgot the pics

Attachments

• 1434662647986.jpg
    1434662647986.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 79
  • 1434662667001.jpg
    1434662667001.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 81

jeffro

Very nice looking Jeep JP Girl !! Its nice to see your Jeeps, guys and gals :) Mine is still a plain jane Willys, but I will get there. I have questions about certain things but I'm still reading.

TORQUEADDICT

Wave from New Lenox. Haven't been on here much lately, tied up with work.
Heading out tonight to spend a few days in Wi. then put the JKU on the Manitowoc/Ludington ferry across the lake then spend a few days on the dunes at Silver Lake.

Top Bottom