MOAB - FORK YEAH : Poison Spider Mesa / Gold Bar Rim / Golden Spike [Part 3 of 3]

JeepBos

Retirement Bucket List

Another great adventure that I will add to my retirement bucket list starting in a few years. The mid-west is fun, looking forward to a westward adventure!:thumb:

blacker1

Very cool and as always, very well done. You guys have some of the best photos and videos of Jeep adventures that I've ever seen!

Stick

Wow, I think this is the first video I've seen where Moby has a breakdown. Great video as always and thanks for sharing the adventures with us.

GraniteCrystal

Awesome job guys. One of my favs. Great series. Love seeing you swap out an axle tube on the trail. Those are some good friends.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
We're so glad that you enjoyed our hike! We weren't sure if there would be folks on here that would appreciate seeing other aspects of our WAYALIFE :yup:

Yea man like you said there's more to MOAB than wheeling there's the scenic rides and your very true on that

JAGS

Hooked
I wasn't there, but it sure seemed like I was. Great video and good see everyone having fun.

You always seem to capture the essence of these trips, which is really just about the camaraderie and friendships strengthened while enjoying a great hobby.

So, when's the next vid project. Lol. [emoji6]

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Great series. I got sweaty palms at a couple of places and I was behind a computer, not the driver's steering wheel. Always good to see the fun and comraderies that grow from these adventures too. It really is a Wayalife.

JAGS

Hooked
You were there, you just don't remember it.

Lol. This was a year or two before my time. Seeing these types of videos and becoming friends with Eddie and Cindy, and so many others here, is the reason I am part of the Wayalife.

AWESOME! You never cease to amaze me on how well your videos turn out. Seeing the broken axle on the double whammy, I was glad I got to see Cindy make it up successfully this year. :clap2:
Fantastic! :yup:

OSV

this was maybe the best video of the series, well done! in part one, i was skeptical about the whole fork thing, where was it going? but watching a bewildered trail bud looking out his front door at a bunch of forks stuck in his yard really brought it home this time, lol :clap2:

shooting video is technically much easier now than when i did it back in the 90's, but the basics of storytelling haven't changed, and i think that you guys are doing a great job of putting this stuff together.

decent cutaways to keep the credit roll interesting, great reaction shots of people, and the little things like that angle where someone(cindy?) was standing in the crack to get those tire shots at eye level, can really make a production.

people notice the big stuff of course, like mel getting up on one tire :eek: but it's the script that can make or break a production, and that was done well here as well, the narrated summary of each trail for instance.

another angle that i liked in these recent wayalife vids was cindy getting behind the wheel; i've seen lady drivers at the drag strip mow down a field of 30 guys like it was nothing, and watching cindy charge those big obstacles kinda brings those old memories back for me.

thanks for posting these videos!

swampdog

Yet again, another great video. Mel launching that rig was insane. Thanks for putting this together and sharing with us all!

RMC2

Caught the Bug
I truly enjoy watching your "amateur" videos. This is another great video and was fun to watch last night.

Keep it up. Fork Yeah!

Top Bottom