MOAB WAYALIFE MegaThread 2016

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Home, napped, jeep is unpacked, not looking forward to going back to real life.

Thank you Eddie and Cindy for setting this trip up! This trip was awesome and I really had a blast.

And thanks to everyone else that was there to make the trip what it was! Hope to do it again soon!

thardy

Banned
Like WJCO said, thank you for including us in the trip. One of these days I hope to make it out there myself!

JeepFan

Hooked
Steph and I made it home safe.

Unpacked the Jeep and got as far as removing the top. Cleaning will have to wait for another day. I'm exhausted! Lol

To say the trip to Moab with great friends was epic would be a huge understatement.

I think Steve said it best. I'm paraphrasing but, he said coming out to Moab and experiencing the amazing views, and running awesome trails is great but, being able to do it with great people is what made it epic.

I couldn't agree more! It was great meeting you Steve and hope we meet again on another adventure.

To Eddie and Cindy... Thank you both so much for putting this trip together. You both are the best!

I can't wait until the next one...

Last edited:

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
Michelle and I made it home in one piece.

Like the rest of this amazing team of old and new friends have said the adventure has been epic.

Great times, great runs, a ton of selfless teamwork, and more fun with everyday.

We are grateful to be able to share these special experiences with all of you and look forward the next.

Cindy and Eddie, thank you for sharing so much of your experiences and goodwill for the rest of us to enjoy.

Kwwilly15

Thanks for sharing your adventure. I enjoyed checking it out everyday. Looked like a great time with great people!

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks guys! We should be ok now. The whole thing was pretty stupid. We were making great time on our way home and decided to make a quick stop along the shores of Walker Lake to let Tessa play but wound up spending the last 5 hours trying to dig ourselves out of our sticky situation. Thankfully a local Jeeper by the name of Dennis Bunch who also happens to be a Mineral County Search and Rescue Volunteer just happened to see us and was kind enough to help us out. We owe him big time!

Dennis letting us use his truck as a winch point.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460948915.314011.jpg

Big thanks to you Dennis! We really appreciate you stopping to help us out!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460948932.912893.jpg

Top Bottom