Mod, please delete my account

SFNick

The Bible even says Vegans are weak people:
Romans 14:2 For one believes he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats only vegetables. (NKJV) :thumb:

Romans 14:3 - Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him.

Can I get an AMEN!!

And God said "Let there be Bacon!"

Technically pork is considered an un-clean meat that is not used as a sacrifice for atonement of sins. Matthew 8:31 "So the demons begged Him, saying "if you cast us out, permit us to go away into the herd of swine." (NKJV)

pastorwug

Romans 14:3 - Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him.

God doesn't despise him and neither do I, we both just think he's weak. :thumb:

tobias lopez

Lmao what happen. I always get to these late. It went from blog to vegan bad to hail carnivores!!! Plus passages from the Bible lol

ArmyofMike

Technically pork is considered an un-clean meat that is not used as a sacrifice for atonement of sins. Matthew 8:31 "So the demons begged Him, saying "if you cast us out, permit us to go away into the herd of swine." (NKJV)

Pork is bad, yes. However, Bacon is not pork; bacon is bacon!!!

Deal with that logic! :crazyeyes:

07silverjk

WOW! This thread went south fast!! Using the bible to call another person weak for what he chooses to eat is a new one to me.

Top Bottom