My billet rubi build

Wow that is a huge difference. Did you have to remove the coilovers in order to install them?

I only removed the lower bolt on all of them then I was able to remove the springs to install these. Only took about 1 hour to do all 4.

Wow thats a big difference with those different sliders I'll have to admit laughed my tail off with the way them things were squeaking

Did the spray make a huge difference like the sliders do?[/QUOTE]

Yes, they would stay quiet add long as they were clean, they would get noisy while wheeling until they would get wet and cleaned again.

Beautiful build man!

Looks awesome. Love your build :thumb:

This build s awesome. Great looking Jeep!

SEXY!!!!! :sFun_hot:

Looks great!

Thanks guys! It's finally taking shape. I dont know how much Ill be able to add for the next month or so because my registration renewal is in April :grayno: it kind of hurt a little last year. Basically 2 jeep payments that month.

Nice rig! How do you like those Grabbers?? I'm thinking of getting new tires but I'm not sure what I want...

Nice rig! How do you like those Grabbers?? I'm thinking of getting new tires but I'm not sure what I want...

X2, curious. I love the look, but never really heard any reviews.

Thanks. As far as the tires go I cant really comment on them. I have only had them about 200-300 miles so far. I bought them used from a buddy who took them off his raptor. He seems to like them though. He replaced them with the same exact ones. I am planning on 37" trail grapplers but dont have enough cash yet. If it werent for these I would be on stock wheels and tires with the chamber pros sitting in the garage.

I've had a set of red letters for 2 years now and they are awesome tires but they are heavy and are very quiet on the road and handle great offroad

Just read your entire build thread. Your rig looks great! Curious if you can take a picture of the rear with those EVO mud flaps on. I may have to invest in some of those, as I will be moving to Pearl Harbor in about a year and have been told that my Jeep will not pass inspection without mud flaps. Anyways, great looking build!

Just read your entire build thread. Your rig looks great! Curious if you can take a picture of the rear with those EVO mud flaps on. I may have to invest in some of those, as I will be moving to Pearl Harbor in about a year and have been told that my Jeep will not pass inspection without mud flaps. Anyways, great looking build!

Thanks. Sorry but this is the best picture I have at the moment. I'll try to get a better one later
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425320321.288622.jpg

Top Bottom