My life with a Brick

Macarena Man

Great idea, I'd like to replace all the control arm zerks with a lower profile zerk.

Many of the 2nd Generation Dodge trucks use these 'flat' zerks on the front lower ball joints. They are easy to get when you're at the auto wrecker's ....
Some Cardan type joints use the type that can be greased with the needle fitting.
Good luck to you finding your wobble problem.
MM

JKbrick

Think outside the box. I like it. Use a grinder or a lathe or what?

Went to a friends house and we put a 1/4-28 nut on it and put it in a lathe. It was so hard his carbide cutters wouldn't knock off the hex head so yes we ended up using a grinder. I think they look pretty good for home made, not like under there anyone will even see them

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Me again, in April I should be receiving schrino's slabs I think so I'm looking for 35" coopers. Do I want the 315/70R17 or 295/70R17?

315s are 34.5 diameter, closer to 35s. Whereas the 295 is about 33.4. These measurements are off the car with no vehicle weight on them.

IMG_20170202_160143_210.jpg

I run the 295s on my WJ and love them. They are 32ish high with vehicle weight on them.

Last edited:

JKbrick

I asked WJCO to change my thread title now that Brick is fixed and since I've never officially waved since 2013 or did a build thread I will use this thread. It will start after I get my daughter to bed, my wife is at work tonight

JKbrick

Got busy with putting my JKS lift I took off Brick onto my neighbors new jeep, took about 2 hours to do the back complete.
IMG_7700.JPG
Before
IMG_7703.JPG
After
It's almost 0100 and I get up at 0545 for work so I will have to update my new thread tomorrow. Not like anyone is waiting for it........

Chris1015

Top Bottom