My life with a Brick

JKbrick

Ready to sell or mothball Brick

And ...... FIXED........ I think I have a tire out of balance now but I'm saving for new ones so I don't really care about that, very minimal

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Sucks I had to work today it was in the low 60s and sunny, excellent for January in Indiana. The truck I grabbed this morning had a blowout on the interstate 40 min north of town and no spare when I looked under it so that held me up for a while

tanmanjk

Holy shit this thread was crazy. Sorry bout your dog. Super happy you have gotten the Jeep straight. Nervous that the jks lift was what you had on as I have the same lift I'm going to install eventually. Again, cheers on getting the Jeep straightened out.

JKbrick

:clap2: :wings: :2thumbsup: that's great!

so you still have the high-steer and all you changed out were the ball joints?

Nope, liljon bought my rhd draglink and I put your knuckle on and a stock draglink from a 15 I put a flip kit on for a buddy. I'm hoping my springs "settle" to 2.5" max so I figured I didn't need my steering flipped

JKbrick

Holy shit this thread was crazy. Sorry bout your dog. Super happy you have gotten the Jeep straight. Nervous that the jks lift was what you had on as I have the same lift I'm going to install eventually. Again, cheers on getting the Jeep straightened out.

Thanks we miss him. It was nothing to do with the JKS lift, I liked it and the springs rode nice to me, I have other JKS stuff and like their products. I just wanted it a little lower. I honestly thought I jacked up my knuckle drilling it for the bushing but in the end it was the plastic ball joints. I knew better but kept telling myself with 13,500 miles and only stock tires there was no way they were bad

USMC Wrangler

JKbrick

Bottom right button that has quotation marks. You click that button for every post you want to reply to. Then when you're done, click any of the reply buttons.

Sorry I'm challenged! I don't see a bottom right button but all I have is an iPad, maybe the button is on a computer?

Top Bottom