My life with a Brick

JKbrick

I asked my wife yesterday if she liked the Jeep now with it being lower and new tires and wheels, she said no I don't like the silver wheels. [emoji853]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Went to the local tool supply house today for hole saws, the counter guy had a piece of paper with my name on it and it said winner. I asked him what it was and he said after I had bought Lenox saw blades last time they signed my up for a drawing and this is what I won! I rarely win anything
IMG_0206.JPG

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Just caught up on your thread. Congrats on the win. And your new wheels look killer!

Jeep looks great!! I absolutely love the polished, shiny rings. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you guys, I really like them too, and am enjoying driving it again. The first few times I think I was worried it was going to death wobble again but it's been all good. It's been out more this year than all of last summer already

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Thank you guys, I really like them too, and am enjoying driving it again. The first few times I think I was worried it was going to death wobble again but it's been all good. It's been out more this year than all of last summer already

I had PTSD after my death wobble too. And my experience wasn't even that bad.

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

JKbrick

Question for today, putting a stock tire carrier back on. Can't find the original bolts but my local dealer gave me these when I went to order the correct bolts. While I really appreciated them giving me these free are they ok to use? Same threads, a little longer, but such a small head. I know usually a little head is good but not sure about this application also what is the little plastic washer for other than binding? Maybe electrolysis with the pot metal carrier?

Top Bottom