My way to fast build of Oscar

OscarMike2.0

Cheap compared to the Jeep though! it's not terrible he's a German Shepard about 85lbs costs probably 3-4k a year depending on how much I travel. The boarding is the worst expense.

We have 5 dogs. 3 labs, a Mut we adopted, and a little Havanese lap dog for my mom. My dads brother owns a kennel so we get a good deal on the boarding even tho we usually take the dogs with us when we travel. So really the vet is what gets us when you have so many dogs!

OscarMike2.0

Got my driveshafts in. There was a miscommunication with 4WheelParts and they ordered both with stock length so they offered to pay to have it shortened to whatever length I need. Pretty nice of them.

I also received my synergy track bar bracket and some upper bumpstops to keep from ripping off the Evo corners again..

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438279497.021654.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438279551.553650.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438279614.051225.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438279623.784101.jpg

OscarMike2.0

How the fuck did you rip off an EVO corner?

Pictures please!

Didnt rip the whole thing off but took out 4 nutcerts on each side.

This is the only photo I have. I was with grubbicon when it happened.

15375BA4-CBBB-417A-AADB-0845A113192A_zpslxbfnhry.jpg

Spudcannons

Didnt rip the whole thing off but took out 4 nutcerts on each side.

This is the only photo I have. I was with grubbicon when it happened.

15375BA4-CBBB-417A-AADB-0845A113192A_zpslxbfnhry.jpg

That blows! Did you catch it on a rock? I wasn't doubting just really wanted to see! :bleh:

I did some nut-sert damage too on my rock skins. I think I may just weld all that shit on at some point when trying to get the sheet-metal back into place pisses me off to much.

OscarMike2.0

That blows! Did you catch it on a rock? I wasn't doubting just really wanted to see! :bleh:

I did some nut-sert damage too on my rock skins. I think I may just weld all that shit on at some point when trying to get the sheet-metal back into place pisses me off to much.

More like my own tire LOL. I Didnt have enough bumpstop and I held on the throttle for to long. I welded up the holes where the nutcerts ripped from. Then I used 2 bolts where I could get a nut on the back and 2 self tapping screws where I couldnt (per side). Took alot of grinding to get the places where the body ripped to be flush again.:Disappointed:

Spudcannons

More like my own tire LOL. I Didnt have enough bumpstop and I held on the throttle for to long. I welded up the holes where the nutcerts ripped from. Then I used 2 bolts where I could get a nut on the back and 2 self tapping screws where I couldnt (per side). Took alot of grinding to get the places where the body ripped to be flush again.:Disappointed:

Bumpstop lesson learned. That must have killed the tire too. :doh:

OscarMike2.0

Got another update from dynatrac. Apparently only the rear 60 is done and that I should call back friday. Dynatrac said they ran out of 44s a few months ago and are very very behind on completing orders for them atm.. :banghead:

Last edited:

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
They've been behind for awhile due to very large demand. Kinda like 40s lol. Mine took about 8 weeks last year this time. With the wait :)

OscarMike2.0

They've been behind for awhile due to very large demand. Kinda like 40s lol. Mine took about 8 weeks last year this time. With the wait :)

This is not news I want to hear lol! It's only been 6 weeks now for me. Hopefully I won't have to wait 8. How long did shipping take for yours?

Top Bottom