My way to fast build of Oscar

OscarMike2.0

How do you like the Trektop? I just rubbed my stock on pretty good on a tree and bent it out of shape a bit.

I love my trektop and would highly recommend it. It's however a bit harder to take on an off than the stock one because it has no frame and is attached by zippers and Velcro. You get used to it pretty quick Tho.

tsweet

Took it out a while ago. I plan on getting 2 small ones for under the driver and passenger seat.

I had my local audio shop make a fiberglass box for under each front seat. In them I have 1 JL tw3 10" shallow sub. Sound is great and doesn't take up really any room

OscarMike2.0

I had my local audio shop make a fiberglass box for under each front seat. In them I have 1 JL tw3 10" shallow sub. Sound is great and doesn't take up really any room

Sounds nice. How much did they charge to make the enclosure if you don't mind me asking.

tsweet

Sounds nice. How much did they charge to make the enclosure if you don't mind me asking.

I would have to dig back through receipts to get exact, but off the top of my head, not too bad. I think like $150 per box. It was back in like 2012. I will have to dig back and find some pictures for you. I'll do that at work tomorrow.

OscarMike2.0

What kind of summer jobs are you guys doing?

I worked for my dad this summer. Last school year I worked at an express oil change. The year before that I got a paid internship at a tech company. And the year before that I worked at my dads factory on the assembly line.

You have to remember we have no bills to pay. Makes saving for jeep parts a lot easier.

Spudcannons

I worked for my dad this summer. Last school year I worked at an express oil change. The year before that I got a paid internship at a tech company. And the year before that I worked at my dads factory on the assembly line.

You have to remember we have no bills to pay. Makes saving for jeep parts a lot easier.

True! :thumb: I would'nt be able to buy all the parts I get if I had expenses other my dog. :clap2:

Top Bottom