My way to fast build of Oscar

2Cross

Caught the Bug
Very very big day for the jeep build. I pulled the trigger on some dynatrac axles!

View attachment 150415
View attachment 150416

Heres the specs!

Front Prorock 44 with 3 Inch Diameter and 0.5 Inch wall housing
ARB 35 Spiline
RCVS
Synergy Ball Joint
Raised Tracbar
1350 Yoke
Stock Jk Width

Rear Dynatrac Prorock60 (Not the trail series)
ARB
1350 Yoke
5x5 Bolt pattern
Stock Jk Width
Reuse brakes

Exactly what I have in mine
Good choice

OscarMike2.0

Very cool! Didn't realize that you could get a PR60 rear with the std 5x5 bolt pattern. After having recently picked up Slabs, I kinda like the idea of a new PR60 rear but keeping my current wheels.

Yah I was in the same boat and didnt want to spend 2000 on wheels again.

Congrats man!
Oh Ya!!! very nice!:thumb:
Exactly what I have in mine
Good choice

Thanks guys Im really excited!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
That's good to know you can order them in the standard wheel pattern. Congrats and thanks!

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Congratulations on getting your ProRocks :beer:........Your rig is coming together nicely looks awesome:thumb:

~Woodrow~

jango

I get a front pro rock and you're right behind me getting a front and rear!! This is awesome dude!! so excited for you!!

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
You'll be fine, we did mine in my garage using only floor jacks and jack stands in an afternoon. Make sure you have help the rear 60 is a heavy bitch!

OscarMike2.0

Congrats! Can't wait to see them installed!

Shouldn't be too bad if you can get to a lift. I've got a couple connections if needed.

Thanks! I might just have to take you up on that haha!

You'll be fine, we did mine in my garage using only floor jacks and jack stands in an afternoon. Make sure you have help the rear 60 is a heavy bitch!

Thanks for the info. How heavy was the front compared to the rear?

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
I removed both stock axles by myself. I got the front in with a little help from girlfriend. The rear is a two person job minimum. It's probably 1.5x or more heavier than the front. Just getting out of crate was a chore.

OscarMike2.0

I removed both stock axles by myself. I got the front in with a little help from girlfriend. The rear is a two person job minimum. It's probably 1.5x or more heavier than the front. Just getting out of crate was a chore.

Lol! How did you get it out of the crate and on to jack stands?

Top Bottom