Napalm's Billet Steel! The 2016 JKU Sport Build Thread and Picture Diary

Napalm

Damnit man. Only you could make a picture of getting gas look so good. [emoji38]

The only way to make something painful into something pleasant! LoL!

Thanks! I travel a lot for work so I just rack up the flyer miles and then choose a destination - Cali it is!

LoL i understand. If only the Jeep could fly along with you :)

Awesome man! glad you guys had a good weekend! Happy LATE anniversary! and thanks for sharing the pics/story! Beautiful

Thanks Dave, It was a lot of fun! Glad you enjoyed the pictures.

TennJK

I absolutely love this thread. Glad you guys had a great anniversary and glad to see that Steel joined as well. Trucklites look great and perform great too. They are on the short list! Thanks for sharing[emoji106]🏼

Napalm

I absolutely love this thread. Glad you guys had a great anniversary and glad to see that Steel joined as well. Trucklites look great and perform great too. They are on the short list! Thanks for sharing[emoji106]

Oh wow, Thank you!! That means a lot, trust me. I put a lot of work into taking the pictures and getting them edited so it means a lot! I love the truck lites. They've always been my favorite thing to use on my JKs and not having them on Steel sure was getting difficult. Thanks for the kind words!

Napalm

Even though it's been raining here in Texas, my OCD got the best of me and I decided to give Steel a quick bath. Afterwards, I decided to pop the curve and take a few shots. Can't wait to get back on the trail!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460416676.794549.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460416691.804725.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460416725.236225.jpg

Bunz-o-fun

Congrats on the anniversary Napalm! Looks like you guys had a good time in big D. Love the Trektop!

Congrats! My wife and I will be celebrating our 1-year in June in which we will be heading to Seaside, CA to visit the inlaws and then SoCal. Off Road Evolution may or may not be on our list of stops.... :clap2:

Liking the new top?

Just remember that ORE isn't open on Saturdays. I was in SoCal this past weekend with my wife for our anniversary. Had the same thought as you. :)

Napalm

Congrats on the anniversary Napalm! Looks like you guys had a good time in big D. Love the Trektop!

Just remember that ORE isn't open on Saturdays. I was in SoCal this past weekend with my wife for our anniversary. Had the same thought as you. :)

Thanks brother! It was a great one! And i'm loving it too! :)

Napalm

That pic is flawless Napalm steel looks better than ever

Thanks David I appreciate that!!

lookin good!

You ever get any flack for that brow on the windshield? With the tinted windows on the Trektop, I need to get my door windows tinted, trying to decide if I want to do the windshield too.

Thanks Kyle! I haven't had any issues with it. As much as it doesn't look it, it is legal and can pass inspection. I love it because it darkens the interior substantially. It was a little annoying at first because it hits about eye line. But I got used to it and definitely prefer it over not having one.

Kyle7R

Thanks David I appreciate that!!

Thanks Kyle! I haven't had any issues with it. As much as it doesn't look it, it is legal and can pass inspection. I love it because it darkens the interior substantially. It was a little annoying at first because it hits about eye line. But I got used to it and definitely prefer it over not having one.

Maybe its just the super tiny windshield that makes it look gigantic, lol.

2482831-archer-1-phrasing.jpg

Napalm

Maybe its just the super tiny windshield that makes it look gigantic, lol.

View attachment 198665

Agreed. My one complaint about driving a Jeep is the windshield. It is a bug, rock, dirt, overall crap magnet. But, I definitely recommend a brow. :)

Looking great! I saw a silver with the Trek Top at my sons baseball game. If it had the windshield banner I would've thought you just stopped by!

Man i wish! I would love to visit Arizona. Someday We will on the way to Moab!

Napalm

A few more shots from today!
Grocery gettin' (as always)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460746683.900719.jpg
Later on, while a Chic'Fil'A a newer black Rubicon parked next to Steel.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460746768.195147.jpg

Top Bottom