Napalm's Billet Steel! The 2016 JKU Sport Build Thread and Picture Diary

Dale72

Hooked
Should know by 5 this afternoon or in the morning if I'll be coming up through tomorrow afternoon will let you know

Dale72

Hooked
I will be coming thru tomorrow about 11 or 12 will let you know for sure about what time first thing in the morning

Napalm

Upcoming upgrades for Steel:
1)Wash after the monsoons of rain we've had
2)Texas OHV Decal
3)CB radio w/EVO mount and firestik antenna

Napalm

Couldn't help but grab a shot of Steel with these clouds. It's been raining buckets here lately, so they were a nice sight. Weather is supposed to let up for a few days, so maybe I'll be able to pull the top or doors.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461204531.649416.jpg

Napalm

Even after the beating of rain we took this morning, the sun finally came out. I was able to pull back the Trektop's Sunrider and enjoy some open air :)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461259383.520980.jpg

Kyle7R

Even after the beating of rain we took this morning, the sun finally came out. I was able to pull back the Trektop's Sunrider and enjoy some open air :)

View attachment 199666

Jealous!

I'm hoping to be able to take the top off mine today, been buttoned up for over a week now and it just doesn't seem right. :crazyeyes:

I don't know about the sunrider on the 4door trektop, but on mine I absolutely love how easy it is to open up. I don't even have to get out of the vehicle, unlike how my factory top was.

Napalm

Jealous!

I'm hoping to be able to take the top off mine today, been buttoned up for over a week now and it just doesn't seem right. :crazyeyes:

I don't know about the sunrider on the 4door trektop, but on mine I absolutely love how easy it is to open up. I don't even have to get out of the vehicle, unlike how my factory top was.

Unfortunately for the unlimited model, I have to get it and pop it back. But I'm OCD about the fabric and whatnot, so I'd probably be getting out to straighten it either way.

The weather has been great here the past few days. I'm planning on pulling the back of the top off tomorrow and then the doors Sunday/Monday.

Napalm

Stripped down today for some cruising :) love the trek top!!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461525991.398839.jpg

Ordering some CB supplies this coming week for our trip in May.

Napalm

That's a good friend right there!

Yeah he's a fellow fireman, been my partner for a few years. He bought it for his Jeep but ended up selling the Jeep before installing. I just need a few more odds and end(mount, antenna mount) to get it installed.

Top Bottom