Napalm's Billet Steel! The 2016 JKU Sport Build Thread and Picture Diary

Napalm

It's crooked.

Lol!

TOO BAD! I'm sick of dealing with it. I was over a 1/4 way to my suspension budget with what I was spending on stickers :)

The Planets are back in alignment. ...lol. I am the same...I don't care if no one else can notice...I know it's there!

Yeah, I know the feeling. I had some problems with one of the letters when it was coming off of the paper, I guess just because of the humidity. Because of that, It's not perfect but I just figured, screw it. It gets the message across :)

Kyle7R

TOO BAD! I'm sick of dealing with it. I was over a 1/4 way to my suspension budget with what I was spending on stickers :)

Yeah, I know the feeling. I had some problems with one of the letters when it was coming off of the paper, I guess just because of the humidity. Because of that, It's not perfect but I just figured, screw it. It gets the message across :)

Your sticker budget is probably in the red :bleh:

Looks good though, the more I see yours I think I might go for a windshield banner in the future.

BamBamDeer

I want a Windshield Banner but I am picky too....I wonder if you can buy a 3pk?........I think my head is lopsided because I can't ever put anything on straight.

Napalm

Your sticker budget is probably in the red :bleh:

Looks good though, the more I see yours I think I might go for a windshield banner in the future.

Do it! Don't ask for my help putting it on!

I want a Windshield Banner but I am picky too....I wonder if you can buy a 3pk?........I think my head is lopsided because I can't ever put anything on straight.

I wish.. I would benefit greatly!

DWiggles

Caught the Bug

Do it! Don't ask for my help putting it on!
I think the key here is to DO ask for help putting it on.

have atleast 4 people when installing
1 on the Driverside
1 on the passengerside
1 in the middle
And 1 spotter in front of the jeep!

:thumb:

Dale72

Hooked
How much more rain did you get today. When I left there this morning it hadn't started yet but by time I got to buffalo I just could see past the hood of the truck

Napalm

Washed Steel again today to get the last bit of Barnwell red dirt off. After washing, I 303'd the fenders and then decided what the heck, time to be naked. :)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465052392.543831.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465052411.221891.jpg

The first round of mods has been decided for Steel.
They will be:

Bumper(haven't decided yet, something stubby)
Winch
Leveling kit(haven't decided brand yet)
Possibly EVO D-Rings for the rear

This will make a good start for future wheeling trips. I've already pitched the first budget to the wife so we will see how soon it'll be. Probably within in the next 6 months.

Kyle7R

Washed Steel again today to get the last bit of Barnwell red dirt off. After washing, I 303'd the fenders and then decided what the heck, time to be naked. :)
View attachment 206634
View attachment 206635

The first round of mods has been decided for Steel.
They will be:

Bumper(haven't decided yet, something stubby)
Winch
Leveling kit(haven't decided brand yet)
Possibly EVO D-Rings for the rear

This will make a good start for future wheeling trips. I've already pitched the first budget to the wife so we will see how soon it'll be. Probably within in the next 6 months.

EVO ERRRRRRTTTTTHAAAAAAANGGGGGG! :brows:

Napalm

Took a cruise today and decided to grab a few shots.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465077218.515269.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465077237.934996.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465077248.240678.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465077260.628574.jpg
Tried to recreate this Memorial Day shot since there was a good breeze today showing off the beautiful flag
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465077301.771752.jpg

Napalm

Bumper has been decided. Pictures speak louder than words ;)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465225674.688871.jpg

Considering going with no stinger this time though.

Top Bottom