Napalm's Billet Steel! The 2016 JKU Sport Build Thread and Picture Diary

Napalm

I think lights look better like this. Looks good.

I like them centered like that. Looks great.

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks guys! I like them this way too.

Yeah, I think you'll probably need an anti flicker harness. I wired the JWS fogs in. I'm always resistant to splicing, but I just soldered them in, and put the heat shrink shielding over it. They work.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'll have to look into this. I'm dreading it already! Hah!

Looking good. What are plans for 2017? Are you trying to do the Exodus or taking the wife to Hawaii?

Eh, unfortunately neither. Truth be told, if it was any year other than this one, the wife and I'd be loading up Steel and going on the Exodus running her exactly the way she is. But, I have a lot of personal goals I am trying to accomplish this year, and those outweigh the Jeep stuff and take all my time it seems. Maybe next year!

Napalm

In a surprising deal I was able to work out, Steel will have a much anticipated new mod coming next Tuesday if everything goes as planned. :)

Napalm

Tease! [emoji38]

LoL, don't want to divulge the details until it's a done deal.. It's a heck of a deal so we will see if it actually pans out.

35s?!? AGAIN?!?!

No way brah... straight to 40s

has to wonder if it has anything to do with those items I been seeing on cl :idontknow::dont_tell::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

I have no idea what you are talking about :)

Hell yea. Can't wait to see!

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks man! Can't wait until Tuesday!

Ah shit here we go again!! Lol Maybe 37's this time?!?

Steel couldn't handle 35s, don't wanna absolutely kill her! hah!

I vote LS swap!

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Shooooot, I wish!

50" light bar!

52" brotha... those 2''s matter!

Seriously though, Didn't wanna share anything just yet until I know that I'll be able to make it happen as planned. We shall see Tuesday!

GraniteCrystal

Huh. This has me stumped. You already have a winch, leveling kit, Rubicon wheels, and soft top. Just added lights. Tire carrier/rear bumper maybe?

Top Bottom