New guy from Pa.

Mike OC

Live just outside of Philly in Levittown. New to this Jeep stuff but loving it. The wife and I are looking to meet some new people and do some trips (local for now) I'm 43 and she is 42. I have a 2012 JKU that is pretty much stock. Waiting on rims and tires now with more upgrades to come in the future I'm sure. Has anyone heard of brake lights going out? I just noticed one of mine is out and the bulb looks fine.

Sent from my MB865 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bearjew1

Well might as well jump in both feet. There's a bunch of us meeting at Rausch creek on saterday morning your more than welcome to join us it's as close to home for you as it gets :)

seanb123

Welcome I'm from down in good ol Delaware county. Ridley park to be exact. Need any help with your rig be glad to help.

Mike OC

Thanks. I would appreciate that. This stuff is all new to me. My wife works down that way I think in Aston.

seanb123

Thanks. I would appreciate that. This stuff is all new to me. My wife works down that way I think in Aston.

That's not far at all from me but need any help I'm pretty knowledgeable but just read around and ask questions you'll pick it up quick

Top Bottom