New guy from Pa.

Mike OC

Thanks. Its a work in progress. Many ideas, so little money.....

Sent from my MB865 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Mike OC

Thanks. Its a work in progress. Many ideas, so little money.....

Mike OC

Let me know when. Again I'm new to this stuff but I'll manage.

ScottC

come to the next Rausch Creek trip with us, greens.... not the blue black....
X2. It looks like all skill levels are turning out for the RC trip. Everything from first timers (me) to those who know a thing or two about a thing or two. We'll be camping, so it is a great way to get to know some fellow Jeepers and learn about their mods and reasons for them. Hope to see you on the road or on the trails. Welcome to the family.

ScottC

When?

There will be a group of us in Rausch Creek doing some of the less extreme trails the weekend of 20-22 September. The group doing the more difficult trails are going the week before. I just updated the camping information for Echo Valley on the RC Greens and Blues thread on the Upcoming Trips part of the forum.

Mike OC

:DI'm in if it's ok? Would like to camp but have to find a tent first. If not I'll just be doing Saturday. Are these the trails geared towards stock and semi stock rigs?

Last edited:

Mike OC

Also how the hell do you add a picture to your avatar. Tired of looking at this Droid character....

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
:DI'm in if it's ok? Would like to camp but have to find a tent first. If not I'll just be doing Saturday. Are these the trails geared towards stock and semi stock rigs?

Go to the tread and post in there. That way jkmadness can throw you on the list.

Yes the green and blue trails are perfect for that.

Sent from my iPhone

bl17z90

First off. Hi. :standing wave:

The bulb in the rear light housing is a dual filiment bulb (spelling??) meaning there are 2 lights in there and one could be out and the other could be just fine. So just replace it with the same model number and you'll be good.

Looks like my 2 doors big brother. Do yourself a favor (if you plan to keep the stock wheels for awile) and get a set of spacers, and if you're like me you will be amazed at how much cooler it makes your jeep look :bleh:

You should def come with us on the 21st trip. Its greens and blues which are totwlly doable in a stock rig, andbetween those of us going there is a good amount of info to take in. You'll be amazed at what some of the veteren guys can guide you through in a stock jk.
The greens are really easy. The blues are a little bit of a challenge but with the people who are going you will be just fine.
If i could recommend 2 things to you before the trip, number one would be to get a cb radio for your jeep, quadratec sells a uniden package that has everything you need.
And number two would be to get a set of quick disconnect sway bar links for your front sway bar. This will allow you to disconnect your front sway bar at the trail without have to break out a couple wrenches. With the sway bar disconnected your front axle will flex more and allow you to keep all 4 wheels on the ground. Also makes your ride more comfortable on the trail since you wouldn't be bouncing as much.

Any questions feel free to ask and again welcome!!

bl17z90

Oh yeah, avatar. Goto seetings in the top right corner of the web browser and it should be in there.

Mike OC

New wheels came in today. I am selling my stock wheels for $300.00 if you know anybody interested. I will be putting 35' on the new ones soon.

bl17z90

Do you have a lift or flat fenders? You'll need one of these 2 things 2 things to fit your new 35's

Mike OC

Neither yet. I do like the flat fenders and was debating on a 2.5 lift or just a leveling kit. Money is tight right now.

Top Bottom