New LoD Bumper line getting released this fall!!!

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Looks like a good an solid design love the variety of attachments for it
Very innovative

whytiptoe

Got to say this may be my next rear bumper. What's the price point in these, or are they free if you ask for it since I deserve free stuff. JK I don't deserve free stuff, I'm not a millennial.

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
I was going to get the Gen4 this week!!!! Now I'm waiting till this is out!! #cant wait #hurry up

Rogue41

Glad to hear its tow rated to pull a trailer, It there a way to get a hole cut into the bumper for mounting a 7 pin hitch to the bumper so it doesn't hang underneath. If so I am getting one!:brows:

I would like to know this too. Curious where the connector would be mounted and if can be integrated.

I would like to know this too. Curious where the connector would be mounted and if can be integrated.

The stock trailer plug clips in down under the bumper, but towards the backside of the bumper so it is less likley to get caught on the trail. I included a pic of where we could mount an aftermarket 7 pin plug. We will also have an optional bolt on skid plate for the Muffler.
Destroyer 7 Pin Plug.jpg

juniormb

LōD Offroad;771797 said:
The stock trailer plug clips in down under the bumper, but towards the backside of the bumper so it is less likley to get caught on the trail. I included a pic of where we could mount an aftermarket 7 pin plug. We will also have an optional bolt on skid plate for the Muffler.
View attachment 223541
Will you have it as an option to order with the cut out for the 7pin plug and powder coated.

Rogue41

LōD Offroad;771797 said:

Freaking AWESOME! Take my money.

juniormb

LōD Offroad;767442 said:
By putting the winch on top of the bumper it reduces the weight a bit since we do not have to have the 1/4" recessed winch plate in the bumpers, plus you do not have to relocate the vacuum pump that is behind the stock bumper on 2012+ models. We did drop the center of the bumper lower where the winch sits but with the frame rails and fog lights built in it is as low as it can go. With this series the winch will sit on top and we will still have signature series where the winch sits down inside of the bumper
With you moving the winch up I am assuming you won't need to create specific models for the WARN Zeon Winches.

gheller

Is there a more specific time frame as to when these will become available?
I am guessing I'll be ready to get some new bumpers within the middle of October. I'd like to wait for these before deciding on something

Top Bottom