New LoD Bumper line getting released this fall!!!

Rival

Great work on the new bumpers. I'm in the market for a set of bumpers. On the rear bumper, will you offer solid plates for those that don't want lights? Also, how soon will you be accepting orders? Thanks!

Great work on the new bumpers. I'm in the market for a set of bumpers. On the rear bumper, will you offer solid plates for those that don't want lights? Also, how soon will you be accepting orders? Thanks!

Yes we will offer solid plates for those who do now want to run any reverse lights. We are still on track for a Mid October release!

Just updated the first post with the Pics of the Full Width Rear bumper and added them here as well, let us know what you think! We put a set of Rigid D- Series Flush Mount lights in it just to show how the same bumpers can run different lights. We will be offering about 6 different interchangeable light bezels, so you can pick from different lights or change them out at any time in the future! left persp_DSC1074.jpg open_DSC1129.jpg Rear View dsc1125.jpg straight back_DSC1073.jpg

RMC2

Caught the Bug
I really like the full width rear with tire carrier.

Anybody want to buy my Mopar bumper with tire carrier? 😬

bOLsAK3

LoD Offroad,

I called with customization questions and you emailed me these pictures of your upcoming bumpers. I would just like to say thanks for the heads up! I would also like to let you know that I've been holding tight for the release of these bumpers.

We should have everything loaded on our website tomorrow! By the end of the day tomorrow we should also have a video showing the rear bumpers and tire carriers and all of the features. Stay tuned as we will post a new thread with the video and the final pics!

desertrunner

Really Like the look of the new front bumpers! But i cant help but notice the odd similarities between these and the Poison spyder Brawler Lite series front bumpers :thinking:

I actually bought 2 of PS front bumpers so the fact that these look similar and the rumor about Chinese steel in Poison spyder products now makes me really want that stubby with the stinger.

And i Ran the LoD sig series full width rear bumper on my last JK and i freaking loved that thing! I would totally by another one and i love the look of the new one, it will for sure go on my list of wants! And love that it actually attaches to the tail gate, i wasnt a fan of that tiny U bolt latch holding back the weight of a 37, jerry can, high lift, etc, I had it snap on me on a trail swing open past the stop and dent my corner with my own tire :doh: But sounds like the new one is going to be better and hopefully the mount to the tailgate is strong enough to hold back the weight of the spare and accessories.

One question about that rear bumper though, The sig series full width was amazing but it was HEAVY as HELL is the new one any lighter?

Top Bottom