NORCAL: High Lakes Run and Camping - May 1 - 3

07JKSahara

I don't get it????

Haha, so Jason's son was reading these books Magic Tree House and telling us about them. So we concocted an elaborate life plan for the author. Down the number of cats and everything. We had no google, so no way to verify. I remembered today we were going to fact check. My last comment about it was, I'm probably totally wrong, she might live in NYC and be super hip. But alas, we were right.

Aside from that, I missed you guys greatly this weekend. I'm not sure I can survive you missing another run.

Crawler Kitty

Haha, so Jason's son was reading these books Magic Tree House and telling us about them. So we concocted an elaborate life plan for the author. Down the number of cats and everything. We had no google, so no way to verify. I remembered today we were going to fact check. My last comment about it was, I'm probably totally wrong, she might live in NYC and be super hip. But alas, we were right.

Aside from that, I missed you guys greatly this weekend. I'm not sure I can survive you missing another run.

I love that game when I use to commute to San Fran and ride BART Id make up stories in my head about the people who were on the train with me! Yea I know WEIRD! Missed everyone too was almost too much to read the thread but Ricky's a slave driver so no play for us! JK Ricky had to get my two cents in we only tease you Cuz you know you're a....Richard

07JKSahara

I love that game when I use to commute to San Fran and ride BART Id make up stories in my head about the people who were on the train with me! Yea I know WEIRD! Missed everyone too was almost too much to read the thread but Ricky's a slave driver so no play for us! JK Ricky had to get my two cents in we only tease you Cuz you know you're a....Richard

Hahaha! I do the same. Still might be weird, but at least two of us do it!

Ricky, you're a scholar and a gentleman. 👌

Top Bottom