NORCAL: High Lakes Run and Camping - May 1 - 3

07JKSahara

Had a blast, thanks for showing us around. Just got home.

Petey night wheeling.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430629476.801370.jpg .

More night wheeling... Actually, just trying to get to our camp spot...
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430629629.179671.jpg .

Can't ask for a better camp site.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430629563.562395.jpg

Bustedback

I had a great time even to had to head back early. The weather was perfect! I found out a few weak points on my ZedJay that I need to sort out, but it was fun nonetheless.

MarkW13

I had a great time even to had to head back early. The weather was perfect! I found out a few weak points on my ZedJay that I need to sort out, but it was fun nonetheless.

I hope you get the steering worked out. You missed the mud holes and a great view at Ben Lomond lookout.

Posting here so Ricky can give me shit

Was going through and figured out B has SAT testing sat. Not sure how we keep scheduling runs during his college testing. GnG was ACT. So we are out for sat but will be coming up Sunday. If anyone is still around great if not we will have a family picnic by the lakes.

We missed u on Sunday! Weather this weekend was great!!! And not too many people.

Rccrwlr

We missed u on Sunday! Weather this weekend was great!!! And not too many people.

Ya so next time I say something please remind me to discuss with my better half. She may have other things planned.

Sorry for leaving you hanging today. Did you make it to Morris?

Ya so next time I say something please remind me to discuss with my better half. She may have other things planned.

Sorry for leaving you hanging today. Did you make it to Morris?

Nah we just hung out at camp then decided to pack up and head for home. It was a relaxing day :thumb:

Panda

I would have had a lot more fun with you guys than being home working on Ricky's jeep, especially after the hydro hose decided to dump it's fluid all over my driveway :grayno: ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430717275.975056.jpg

Top Bottom