NORCAL: High Lakes Run and Camping - May 1 - 3

tdijet

Hey everyone, I'm in luck. After driving to and from work today in the XJ, I think my steering fixes will carry me through until my axle swap.

I can run peeps up Saturday morning, but I'd love to get moving pretty early to enjoy some lakes running ;-)

How early can the saturday peeps make Paradise?

MarkW13

Hey everyone, I'm in luck. After driving to and from work today in the XJ, I think my steering fixes will carry me through until my axle swap.

I can run peeps up Saturday morning, but I'd love to get moving pretty early to enjoy some lakes running ;-)

I can go as early as 730.

Just to give everyone some time reference. It's a good hour to an hour and a half past paradise. That's why tdijet wants to get going early.

07JKSahara

I don't have to go to CO 😀, but AZ next month 😕. So, pretty sure im in. Just me, no co-pilot. 78% I come up Friday and camp, 21% I drive up Sat morning.

Top Bottom