NORCAL: Rubicon Run - October 1-4

getoverit

We need to pull out of this run - I just found out my cousin is getting married in NC on Oct. 4th. Have a great run!

Ok how does Friday, June 5th or Friday, June 12th work for everyone? We could get together in the Folsom or Sacramento area (or we could do Chico and meet at Sierra Nevada Brewery) for a Suds-N-Grub.

I understand some may be coming from pretty far. This is just a chance to meet everyone that can make it and meet new people.

Let's toss around some ideas and who thinks they can make it. If enough people want too I'll create a new thread for it and get it set up.

Mrs.2013rubirick

Ok how does Friday, June 5th or Friday, June 12th work for everyone? We could get together in the Folsom or Sacramento area (or we could do Chico and meet at Sierra Nevada Brewery) for a Suds-N-Grub.

I understand some may be coming from pretty far. This is just a chance to meet everyone that can make it and meet new people.

Let's toss around some ideas and who thinks they can make it. If enough people want too I'll create a new thread for it and get it set up.

Either date works for us, I believe. I'll have to cehck with Ricky.

bkac

Caught the Bug
We're out for this one! It's the wife's last day of work and we have to be out of our house that weekend.
The 12th that is!

kyleolson

We can meet up for the 12th. 5th is no good for us.

Top Bottom