NORCAL: Rubicon Run - October 1-4

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
I can't wait to finally meet Bobby! Then I can't wait to see Ricky and Bobby together! It's going to be a very good time!

After meeting Ricky, I'm I little nervous to meeting his other half!!! :cheesy:

So looking forward to this run and meeting everyone!

Jeepjunkeee

would like to be put on the waiting list if possible, for two jeeps? I know a little late but what the hell 10 people might break their jeeps and not fix them between know and then.

would like to be put on the waiting list if possible, for two jeeps? I know a little late but what the hell 10 people might break their jeeps and not fix them between know and then.

Crippledpetey is out on the Rubicon right now, but as soon as he gets back we will get you added. Do you jeeps meet all the requirements?

Jeepjunkeee

Yes, I'm finishing up the build on 08 4dr, rock jocks, full custom suspension, 40" tires, will have CB, Spill kit and fire extinguisher in also. If for some reason mine isn't done (will shoot myself) we will take my wifes 4dr on 37's and its ready to go with all the goodies.

We are heading up this weekend. Will just miss them up their.

Yes, I'm finishing up the build on 08 4dr, rock jocks, full custom suspension, 40" tires, will have CB, Spill kit and fire extinguisher in also. If for some reason mine isn't done (will shoot myself) we will take my wifes 4dr on 37's and its ready to go with all the goodies.

We are heading up this weekend. Will just miss them up their.

Sounds good. We do a lot of other runs all the time. Keep a look out for them.

Top Bottom