NORCAL: Rubicon Run - October 1-4

ClarksAdventures

The trip is just around the corner. Why's everybody's plan for travel? Especially those in Oregon and Washington? A Convoy would be fun to start picking people up around portland and end up with 5-10 of us along the way.

kyleolson

The trip is just around the corner. Why's everybody's plan for travel? Especially those in Oregon and Washington? A Convoy would be fun to start picking people up around portland and end up with 5-10 of us along the way.

We have quite a few in Rocklin... We would love to join as you all pass this way!

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug

I'll be coming out of the Bay Area. Not quite sure yet who we might meet up with and where.

I was actually thinking of stopping somewhere in the middle and getting a hotel. Just not sure I can make the 2 hour drive all at once.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
We have quite a few in Rocklin... We would love to join as you all pass this way!

Maybe the group of us coming up from the South could meet up with your crew and then head north!

(we can still be friends after the Bears win against the Pack?) :cheesy:

Top Bottom