Noroad's Build

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
Dang she's modded that thing very quickly. I remember when she got it. Hurry up and get those kings on, if you start now can be done by morning lol

LetsGoMuddin

Hey, I saw your Jeep at Bretton Woods yesterday! It's super sick! It really makes me want bigger tires and a light bar!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421079062.101209.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421079075.796104.jpg
Really nice Jeep, keep up the good work!

KingCopperhead

Jeeps look great! Love the new bumper, way to get the wife's jeep up to spec quickly! Looking forward to seeing the results of the coil overs. Is that the new package that evo just released?

noroad

Hey, I saw your Jeep at Bretton Woods yesterday! It's super sick! It really makes me want bigger tires and a light bar!
Really nice Jeep, keep up the good work!

Thanks Man, Should have left a note my wayalife app is broken on my phone, could have grabbed a beer with Coz and I!

Where did you get the housing for the switches? I like where it is placed in the factory location for the sway bar and lockers.

Ya i just cut the whole to size and took my time! here is a link to the switch company!
http://www.otrattw.net/

Just ordered this bumper!!

Sweet man so far i like it post up when you get it installed! Take your time on the cuts!

noroad

Jeeps look great! Love the new bumper, way to get the wife's jeep up to spec quickly! Looking forward to seeing the results of the coil overs. Is that the new package that evo just released?

AHAHA thanks man, as for the ladys jeep, ya know nothing but the best lol and they are not the new ones but i will have to take a peak, i haven't heard of any changes.

KingCopperhead

AHAHA thanks man, as for the ladys jeep, ya know nothing but the best lol and they are not the new ones but i will have to take a peak, i haven't heard of any changes.

They didn't change the coilovers themselves, just made a more comprehensive package.

Dude if I could get my woman into Jeeping I'd build her Moby if she wanted it. . Anything to get her interested. At least she is supportive TO MY jeep addiction :)

noroad

They didn't change the coilovers themselves, just made a more comprehensive package.

Dude if I could get my woman into Jeeping I'd build her Moby if she wanted it. . Anything to get her interested. At least she is supportive TO MY jeep addiction :)

hahaha right!, and you mean that its just new install directions?

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Just caught up on ya thread NOROAD congrats on the stinger and coilovers looking good bro :thumb:

Can't wait to see the coilovers installed keep it up :thumb:

LetsGoMuddin

Thanks Man, Should have left a note my wayalife app is broken on my phone, could have grabbed a beer with Coz and I
No problem, I was actually thinking about leaving a note but I wasn't sure if you would have seen it. Also I'm 18 so grabbing a beer wouldn't go over very well for me...:grayno: Anyway it was nice to drool over another Wayalifer's Jeep in real life, can't wait to start building mine! :clap2:

Top Bottom