Noroad's Build

noroad

Just caught up on ya thread NOROAD congrats on the stinger and coilovers looking good bro :thumb:

Can't wait to see the coilovers installed keep it up :thumb:

Thanks! I can not wait to get those bad boys on her jeep as well.

No problem, I was actually thinking about leaving a note but I wasn't sure if you would have seen it. Also I'm 18 so grabbing a beer wouldn't go over very well for me...:grayno: Anyway it was nice to drool over another Wayalifer's Jeep in real life, can't wait to start building mine! :clap2:

Hahaha thats cool you still could have had a soda around the fire lol, what part of mass are you from?

LetsGoMuddin

Im in weymouth and darkknight is in norwood just down the road!
We'll have to meet up sometime. We'll have beer and you can have a.... lemonade?... :cheesy: lol Just busting on ya.
the beer you drink looks like water so he might be able to get away with one of them ;)
:cheesy: I can drink Coke and Root Beer... Where do you guys go wheeling around here? There's a trail in an industrial park I want to check out close by, but I'm not sure if its private property or not.

noroad

:cheesy: I can drink Coke and Root Beer... Where do you guys go wheeling around here? There's a trail in an industrial park I want to check out close by, but I'm not sure if its private property or not.

I wheel mainly in NH on property that i know is ok by the owners, Rausch creek, and a couple club known trails out in western mass. A lot of trails in mass have been shut down!

the beer you drink looks like water so he might be able to get away with one of them ;)

:cheesy: That's because it is basically water... The Coors Light and Corona for car work man, good beer at the bar. Let face it I waste about a 1/4 of my beers wrenching anyway. I forget where I put them down, I knock them over, I drop them.... you get the idea.
Oh plus I'm not a beer snob ;) Besides I'm not the one drinking carbonated apple juice. :cheesy::cheesy: :bleh:

LetsGoMuddin

I wheel mainly in NH on property that i know is ok by the owners, Rausch creek, and a couple club known trails out in western mass. A lot of trails in mass have been shut down!
Sounds good, I'll have to go wheeling with you guys sometime after I have bigger tires on my Jeep!:cool:

noroad

Sounds good, I'll have to go wheeling with you guys sometime after I have bigger tires on my Jeep!:cool:

just keep an eye out on cragslist for some wheels and tires i see them on there all the time! what size tires you looking to go to? what size lift on your tj?

LetsGoMuddin

just keep an eye out on cragslist for some wheels and tires i see them on there all the time! what size tires you looking to go to? what size lift on your tj?
I will definitely do that. I'm hoping for 33's, no lift and Metalcloak fenders to start. Then probably a 2" lift and bumpers. Since this is my dd I don't want to totally kill my 18 mpg :D

noroad

Got these installed yet?

no we are waiting on a couple more things but not much(one is some better temps). The Rubicon kinda has us in a dead scramble to save money and get my jeep all squared away. we are hoping that march/April we can get it all finished up on her jeep!

Hack12

no we are waiting on a couple more things but not much(one is some better temps). The Rubicon kinda has us in a dead scramble to save money and get my jeep all squared away. we are hoping that march/April we can get it all finished up on her jeep!

When are you guys headed out west? Also, is there a thread for the trip yet?

Top Bottom