North Carolina Jeepers

reelsilly

Figured I would start a thread to get to know the jeeps in this state, and their owners.

Greenville, NC here
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451164769.726923.jpg

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Kinston, NC
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451180254.000377.jpg
We oughta hit some trails sometime or even a suds n grub
Awesome thread thanks for starting it [emoji3]

reelsilly

Sweet! We go to Hooters here in Greenville on "Jeep Night" with our club, (NCKrawlers). We usually go every other Wednesday so this coming up Wednesday, we should be going. I will double check and let you know. Usually have a pretty good turn out.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Sweet! We go to Hooters here in Greenville on "Jeep Night" with our club, (NCKrawlers). We usually go every other Wednesday so this coming up Wednesday, we should be going. I will double check and let you know. Usually have a pretty good turn out.

10-4 I might be able to get out that way sometime if I get off the farm in time but I definitely may take you up on it

reelsilly

I would like to arrange a ride on the OBX at the beginning of the year. I would love to have some out of state folks come to. If I get enough interest from NC folks, I will make an invite and ride thread. It will have to be in the first part of the year so that we can avoid turtle closures, peak fishing, and out of state tourism.

Maybe we can set it up for a Friday evening meet and a Saturday and half day Sunday ride. We can ride all the way to the VA border.

Here is a link with some info on it. I will check the price of permits.

https://www.outerbanks.org/outerbanks-driving-on-the-beach/

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
I would like to arrange a ride on the OBX at the beginning of the year. I would love to have some out of state folks come to. If I get enough interest from NC folks, I will make an invite and ride thread. It will have to be in the first part of the year so that we can avoid turtle closures, peak fishing, and out of state tourism.

Maybe we can set it up for a Friday evening meet and a Saturday and half day Sunday ride. We can ride all the way to the VA border.

Here is a link with some info on it. I will check the price of permits.

https://www.outerbanks.org/outerbanks-driving-on-the-beach/

That'll be awesome to get out on the beach and riding and seeing the sites I've wanted to take Dday on the beach for awhile but farm life has no off time big disadvantage but it's a job

reelsilly

The Corolla leg of the trip is the one folks will love the most. There is a lot of open space, wild horses, and nature in the raw. Once you get to the VA Border, you have to stop driving, but you are able to walk across a cable and sign a book for folks that do that drive.

reelsilly

I see some newer faces posting up in here. Glad to have some additional SE Wayalifers! For those of you that haven't seen yet, we will be having a big End of Summer run at Windrock in 2016 for those that are interested.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?31709-2016-Wayalife-End-of-Summer-WINDROCK-Run-Official-Event-Thread

I saw that [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] I'm actually talking with a few local folks about trying to make the trip. I showed them the thread and they seem interested.

It looks like about an 8 hour trip, one way, to get there.

Last edited:

thardy

Banned
I saw that [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] I'm actually talking with a few local folks about trying to make the trip. I showed them the thread and they seem interested.

It looks like about an 8 hour trip, one way, to get there.

Yeah it can definitely be a haul, but totally worth it. Keep in mind that those taking part in the ride need to be members, so send them on over if they aren't already members! :yup:

Top Bottom