North Carolina Jeepers

Nomadic Paladin

Hello everyone from the Wilmington area and nice rigs. That trip sounds great. but I am not sure if I will be around for it. What dates are you thinking for it?

BlkOpsCzr

Hello from Broadway, I'm always up for an OBX trip. I'm also signed up for the end of summer Windrock trip, so if anyone wants to convoy to and from I'm for that as well.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451354542.604035.jpg

Jpbullitt

I just joined here the other day, bought my first JKU last month. I'm from Hillsborough (near Chapel Hill/Durham). Still very stock right now lol

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451563246.882603.jpg

thardy

Banned
I just joined here the other day, bought my first JKU last month. I'm from Hillsborough (near Chapel Hill/Durham). Still very stock right now lol

Welcome to Wayalife! Nothing wrong with stock, gotta start somewhere! Stop by the Give Us a Wave section and introduce yourself

swampdog

Welcome to Wayalife! Nothing wrong with stock, gotta start somewhere! Stop by the Give Us a Wave section and introduce yourself

And I would go further to say before mods, jeep owners owe it themselves to do some stock wheeling to see what their jeep is capable of. This really helps out by giving a gauge on what each mod did for you and if it truly was a help or and worth the quiche.

reelsilly

I'm also stock in reference to suspension, tires, bumpers, and such. Should be getting my 2.5" lift soon and will get 33" tires. Don't have a need for big lifts and 35" tires. Maybe when I get close to paying it off, but not now. It's my daily driver.

Top Bottom