NORTHEAST GO TOPLESS DAY - SATURDAY, MAY 10th, 2014

Hack12

In the video you posted you can see a few of the clips had spotters. That is one of the things I learned, it is obvious that the driver didn't listen to the spotter when they flipped. I am by no means an expert but to me it clearly looked as if the driver would have listened to the spotter the outcome may have been different.

I am still excited about this trip. I had a great time at RC in Feb, I know this trip will be just as fun.

Yeah, paying attention to your spotter is extremely important, as I'm sure you are well aware. Last thing I wanna do is emulate anyone in that video! :thumb:

loscann48

Some great exits for the vehicles though.... Especially the dog in the first one and the guy in the last one.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

noroad

I just wanaaaa wheel i just did a run sat and pushed my jeep crazy hard, all i want is more we just want MOREEEE!

Hack12

Hey guys, just noticed that ReMax will be offering tethered hot air balloon rides at GTD NH this year! :thumb:

Not only will you be able to enjoy a great day of wheeling with friends, but you'll also be able to conquer your long held fear of heights! :eek:

Who's in?!?! :rock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnn7FRhPAdw

noroad

Hack12 - Woodward's Resort
Noroad - thinking (possable jefferson)
Youngfire - thinking(possable jefferson)
-loscann48
-JKWrang
-jeepmojo
-GRNHORN

Last edited:

GRNHORN

Hack12 - Woodward's Resort
Noroad - thinking (possable jefferson)
Youngfire - thinking(possable jefferson)
-loscann48
-JKWrang
-jeepmojo
-GRNHORN

I was hoping to take you up on the offer of the cabin. If that is not possible I will start to look at other options. I am definetly still attending this event, if nothing else just to show you the MODS/Additions I have done since you last saw my Jeep.

loscann48

I have been in touch with backwoods on FB, was informed they do have some camping and tent sites are $15 a night, thinking I may do that if I stay a night. If not I just may stay at my parent's but they are 3 hours away.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

noroad

We can all stay at my cabin inside or outside doesnt matter plenty of room but it is in Jefferson about 40 mins north!

JKWrang

If the wife comes, it's a definite day trip. If I'm solo I'm coming up the night before and leaving sat night to be home for mothers day! Either way I'll see you guys there!

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

GRNHORN

If you are planning on staying at your cabin that's great, if not that's fine. I don't mind the drive. Do you have a shower or a creek close by to wash up? That is all I need.

noroad

If you are planning on staying at your cabin that's great, if not that's fine. I don't mind the drive. Do you have a shower or a creek close by to wash up? That is all I need.

I say cabin i mean house it has it has 7 beds and two showers. And a creek put front if thats what u want lol

Top Bottom