NORTHEAST GO TOPLESS DAY - SATURDAY, MAY 10th, 2014

GRNHORN

Oh no, it's perfectly fine! I'm just calling you my hero because you are willing to bathe in a New Hampshire creek in early May![/QUOTE

The only place I have been in New Hampshire is the Portsmouth Naval Ship Yard, and that was years ago. So from your comment I am taking it that the creek will be cold as hell. So if that is the case I will definitely request the use of the shower (hopefully hot shower):thumb:

loscann48

The only place I have been in New Hampshire is the Portsmouth Naval Ship Yard, and that was years ago. So from your comment I am taking it that the creek will be cold as hell. So if that is the case I will definitely request the use of the shower (hopefully hot shower)

I've been camping in Maine/ Northern NH in late June....when the nights can still drop below freezing....and the mountain streams were about 40 degrees....again, in late June! That time of year there will still be snow melt feeding the streams from the mountains!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

09blackruby

Ok, it's still a bit early and I'm hoping I can get away from the family for this event. An overnight trip sounds like a bunch of fun if we can get some of us together. I'm about 2.5 hours away so could do a day trip or overnight. Ya, the creek in May... Ouch... I read about all these events taking place out west and I'm so jealous.. I feel like I've been sitting around all winter waiting for spring and it just won't come...

09blackruby

We can all stay at my cabin inside or outside doesnt matter plenty of room but it is in Jefferson about 40 mins north!

Jefferson, I was like why does that sound so familiar. Yes the awesome White Mountains which I've been to many times.. Santa's Village!! Took the kids there a few years ago.. Camped out and then hit Clark's Trading Post. That was a great trip.. Gota love the White Mountains...

Hack12

Jefferson, I was like why does that sound so familiar. Yes the awesome White Mountains which I've been to many times.. Santa's Village!! Took the kids there a few years ago.. Camped out and then hit Clark's Trading Post. That was a great trip.. Gota love the White Mountains...

Gotta love Santa's Village! :thumb:

Also, the hotel we'll be staying at, Woodward's Resort, is about a mile down the street from Clark's Trading Post.

loscann48

Noroad, did you get my PM on the grill inserts? Were you looking for cheap and easy....inserts that is!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1396043256991.jpg
    1396043256991.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 99

noroad

heres a bump and an up date the location of people staying! Anyone else want to make the trip up!!!!

Hack12 - Woodward's Resort
Noroad - jefferson camp
Youngfire - jefferson camp
loscann48- ??
JKWrang - ??
jeepmojo - ??
GRNHORN- jefferson camp

GRNHORN

I am still coming. Since your box is full, I did put my tire carrier on. It is an OR-FAB swing away with Gerry cans. It looks good but it sucked putting it on.

The Jeep did good at the AOAA trip. No real trouble, I only scraped bottom a couple times but is ok. I think you would have enjoyed this trip, some of these trails were a lot more difficult than RC.

09blackruby

heres a bump and an up date the location of people staying! Anyone else want to make the trip up!!!!

Hack12 - Woodward's Resort
Noroad - jefferson camp
Youngfire - jefferson camp
loscann48- ??
JKWrang - ??
jeepmojo - ??
GRNHORN- jefferson camp

You can add me to the list for now. I'll know more as we get closer. Thanks

noroad

Here are some pump up pics from a member of a friends club (all faces and logos and plates have been blacked out by me). I asked if they had any that i could see, this is from there last years trip!

Attachments

• 4x4farm.jpg
    4x4farm.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 4x4farm1.jpg
    4x4farm1.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 53
  • 4x4farm2.jpg
    4x4farm2.jpg
    351.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 4x4farm3.jpg
    4x4farm3.jpg