NORTHEAST GO TOPLESS DAY - SATURDAY, MAY 10th, 2014

loscann48

What's everyone's plans for this weekend? Heading up Friday night? Making just a day trip? Spending both Friday and Saturday night in the area? I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing yet but was thinking about camping someplace. Not sure if I'm going to spend Friday and Saturday night unless some of you will also be hanging around.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hack12

What's everyone's plans for this weekend? Heading up Friday night? Making just a day trip? Spending both Friday and Saturday night in the area? I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing yet but was thinking about camping someplace. Not sure if I'm going to spend Friday and Saturday night unless some of you will also be hanging around.

My plans are documented in the novel sized original post! :)

loscann48

My plans are documented in the novel sized original post! :)

Dude....that was posted about 2 months and 13 pages of posts ago....besides, reading and I don't agree so I never really read your novel!:eek:

Hack12

Dude....that was posted about 2 months and 13 pages of posts ago....besides, reading and I don't agree so I never really read your novel!:eek:

Lol, understood. We're going up from Thursday - Sunday and staying at Woodward's Resort in Lincoln.

If everyone wants to plan a NH Suds-n-Grub while we're all up there that'd be cool. Maybe right after the event ends at 5:00PM on Saturday we could hit Woodstock Station Brewery?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398301639.827439.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398301648.428224.jpg

GRNHORN

Page 10 has where some people are staying. Noroad was looking for others to post up where they were staying so we all could meet up.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hack12

Page 10 has where some people are staying.

The page numbers are different for everyone depending on the type of media they are using (i.e. smartphone, tablet, PC) and how they personalized their settings.

Regardless, you are correct, it was informally discussed somewhere in the middle of the thread.

GRNHORN

heres a bump and an up date the location of people staying! Anyone else want to make the trip up!!!!

Hack12 - Woodward's Resort
Noroad - jefferson camp
Youngfire - jefferson camp
loscann48- ??
JKWrang - ??
jeepmojo - ??
GRNHORN- jefferson camp

Here you go then. I wasn't sure if quoting the post would work.

Hack, thanks for the info I didn't know that. Makes sense though.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

noroad

Lol, understood. We're going up from Thursday - Sunday and staying at Woodward's Resort in Lincoln.

If everyone wants to plan a NH Suds-n-Grub while we're all up there that'd be cool. Maybe right after the event ends at 5:00PM on Saturday we could hit Woodstock Station Brewery?

QUOTE]

I think its a good idea in theory but just dont think that bar is going to let me in (no not because my b-day and i plan on partying hard), but a little friend called mud! my shower is 35 mins north of that place so to drive there and back and over agin is a little hard. If in fact it is rainy out this might work! I was planning a little grill and fire party after as it is my b-day that anyone is welcome to come to in jefferson! Was also planning on a little jeep exploring on old fire roads/fishing/moose lookout adventure on sunday!

Hack12

QUOTE]

I think its a good idea in theory but just dont think that bar is going to let me in (no not because my b-day and i plan on partying hard), but a little friend called mud! my shower is 35 mins north of that place so to drive there and back and over agin is a little hard. If in fact it is rainy out this might work! I was planning a little grill and fire party after as it is my b-day that anyone is welcome to come to in jefferson! Was also planning on a little jeep exploring on old fire roads/fishing/moose lookout adventure on sunday!

That sounds even better!!

noroad

Sweet! I've gotta figure out a way to convince the wife and kid to come. As of right now they are taking her car up so they can go to Santa's Village while I'm at GTD. The party sounds great though, I'll definitely come by for a few. :beer:

HAhahaha o santas village lol! worked there for two years and it is like 5 mins from my house up there lol!

noroad

Oh, man! My daughter is OBSESSED with that place!:crazyeyes:

Yaaa i have seen it from the inside and man its different good and bad! One i was the fastest train driver out there lol hahaha two have you ever seen those nice raindeer throw your boss 6 feet into the air and beat him up, then have another guy hit the raindeer with a shovel to save him! Santas village lol

Hack12

Yaaa i have seen it from the inside and man its different good and bad! One i was the fastest train driver out there lol hahaha two have you ever seen those nice raindeer throw your boss 6 feet into the air and beat him up, then have another guy hit the raindeer with a shovel to save him! Santas village lol

Hahaha, that's spectacular! lol :cheesy:

Hack12

Well, I'm 100% in for the birthday festivities at your place after the day of wheeling! My wife and daughter are going to have an entire girls day and night. So, I'm a free man all day and night on Saturday! Can't wait! :eek:

noroad

Well, I'm 100% in for the birthday festivities at your place after the day of wheeling! My wife and daughter are going to have an entire girls day and night. So, I'm a free man all day and night on Saturday! Can't wait! :eek:

Wow freedom all day what did you buy her a new bag or something lol!!

Top Bottom