NORTHEAST GO TOPLESS DAY - SATURDAY, MAY 10th, 2014

noroad

Alright, I've decided my plan. I'm heading up Friday after I drop the kids with their mother, so won't be up there until 9:30 or later. Friday night I will be staying at a tent site at Backwoods Farm. Then up to the birthday gathering for Noroad....as long as its OK for me to crash at your place Noroad...I won't take up much room and will have my camping stuff. Let me know if that's OK, or if I need to find a place for Sat. Night

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thats cool you can stay up at the house! It is under going some major construction so just letting everyone know its no 5 star place at the moment!

UndeadJeeper

This one is a 3 hour drive for me. I'm going to the one in Monson, MA the following weekend (May 17th). Is this one better/bigger than the Monson one?

GRNHORN

This one is a 3 hour drive for me. I'm going to the one in Monson, MA the following weekend (May 17th). Is this one better/bigger than the Monson one?

I don't know about bigger or better than the one in Monson, however, in my opinion it will be a lot more fun with wayalife members and a birthday celebration after. Can't get any better than that.

UndeadJeeper

I don't know about bigger or better than the one in Monson, however, in my opinion it will be a lot more fun with wayalife members and a birthday celebration after. Can't get any better than that.

I'm booking my hotel reservation right now! I'm in! This one misses my birthday only by a couple days ;)

Last edited:

UndeadJeeper

I must be missing something, not seeing anything about a birthday party.. ? Is it buried in the middle of the thread somewhere?

Hack12

I must be missing something, not seeing anything about a birthday party.. ? Is it buried in the middle of the thread somewhere?

Yeah it is buried somewhere in this bad boy. This falls on noroad's birthday and he will be hosting a little get together after the event!

Glad you're coming, I'll add you to the list! :thumb:

loscann48

Thats cool you can stay up at the house! It is under going some major construction so just letting everyone know its no 5 star place at the moment!

I don't need 5 stars....hell I don't even need one star. All I really need is someone who won't call the police because I'm illegally on their property!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

GRNHORN

Congrats Julie nice looking jeep. They look good togrther.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom