NORTHEAST GO TOPLESS DAY - SATURDAY, MAY 10th, 2014

We can just hit the store after we leave the GTD event thats what i was planning on doing just making a small list for myself to use!

Absolutely. Even if we stay right up until the end of the event, we're still looking at a good 2 1/2 hours of sunlight left in the day. Certainly won't be in any rush.

As of now, I'm planning on attending the GTD. I'm going to bring 2 of my friends with me. If the weather is nice, we may be up for camping out if others are too. I'm not 100% sure about that yet but, I would like to. We'd be good for burgers or dogs as well. I'm only 2.5 hours away so should be able to pick up anything that is needed on a short notice. Looking forward to it.

As of now, I'm planning on attending the GTD. I'm going to bring 2 of my friends with me. If the weather is nice, we may be up for camping out if others are too. I'm not 100% sure about that yet but, I would like to. We'd be good for burgers or dogs as well. I'm only 2.5 hours away so should be able to pick up anything that is needed on a short notice. Looking forward to it.

Cool ill put you down for the party!

I will be grabbing a 6 or 12 of hard cider....man I miss my beer but feel a lot better avoiding gluten! Burgers/ dogs are fine with, don't care either way.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I will be grabbing a 6 or 12 of hard cider....man I miss my beer but feel a lot better avoiding gluten! Burgers/ dogs are fine with, don't care either way.

Hey Kev, while out you're grabbing the hard cider, would you mind grabbing a 12-pack of Zima incase my vagina gets thirsty? :cheesy:

Hey Kev, while out you're grabbing the hard cider, would you mind grabbing a 12-pack of Zima incase my vagina gets thirsty? :cheesy:

By the looks of your typing it seems like you've already downed a few too many Zima's! :eek:
Besides its not my first choice. I prefer a nice dark ale, but my GI system no longer likes processing the wheat properly..... Oh, and just for the record, most real hard ciders are less girly that DD French Vanilla Coffee!

Last edited:
By the looks of your typing it seems like you've already downed a few too many Zima's! :eek:

Hahaha, very true! :cheesy:

Besides its not my first choice. I prefer a nice dark ale, but my GI system no longer likes processing the wheat properly..... Oh, and just for the record, most real hard ciders are less girly that DD French Vanilla Coffee!

Lol, nothing girly at all about a hot french vanilla regular with a turbo shot! That's mana from heaven!!! :yup:

Updated

Person ------- Stay plans ------- After Party---------- Bringing --------------to eat

-Hack12 ------ Hotel --- Going---------------------- Honey ------------Anything
-loscann48------ Camping/jeff --- Going --------------- -----------Anything
-noroad ----- Jefferson ---- Going
-JKWrang ----- driving up ----- Not attending
-jeepmojo ----- ???? --- ?????
-YoungFire ----- Jefferson ---- Going
-GRNHORN ---- Jefferson ----- Going +2 people -------going to store ---Anything
-09blackruby ---- ???? ----- Going +2 people
-MrHooah04 ---- Driving up -------- ??????
-UndeadJeeper ----- Hotel ------- Going ------------ maybe BBQ stuff -------anything

The bug to go up has been festering since I got the PM a few days ago...

What time does the event start on Saturday? I'm thinking of driving up (3hrs each way) for the day.

Thanks guys,

-Matt

What time does the event start on Saturday? I'm thinking of driving up (3hrs each way) for the day.

Thanks guys,

-Matt

I believe it starts at 9 or 10am and goes until 5pm. Click the link to their website in the OP and it'll give more details.

Hope to see you there!

Thanks guys,

-Matt

I'm driving 2.5-3 Each way as well! It'll be worth it!

Their website doesn't state the time (at least anywhere I can find)...their Facebook page states the park is open from 9AM until 7PM. So that's what I'm going with unless someone else knows better.

-Matt

Their website doesn't state the time (at least anywhere I can find)...their Facebook page states the park is open from 9AM until 7PM. So that's what I'm going with unless someone else knows better.
-Matt

I'm almost sure it starts at 9:00AM, but I know it's no later than 10:00AM.

Top Bottom