NORTHEAST GO TOPLESS DAY - SATURDAY, MAY 10th, 2014

YoungFire

Looks like another reason to celebrate....not like we really need one!:beer:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yessss
(and not that we need one but)

I will alsooo be celebrating the survival of my first week of fire fighters academy which I start Monday! 🚒

loscann48

Yeah they do! Like a bowl full of Skittles!

Interesting, I bet we could match every color in a bag of skittles.... Wasn't there a few years when they made a "blue" that was really more like a purple?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

GRNHORN

Wish I could make it there, but its a 10hour drive for me :doh: Maybe next year, Ya'll have fun!

It's a 10 hour drive for me as well. I am leaving early Friday morning. I wouldn't miss this for anything.

It's a chance to go completely topless, doorless, spend time with old and new friends from wayalife. That's worth the drive, plus the members that live up that way drive down here to wheel with us at RC.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tigereye10

It's a 10 hour drive for me as well. I am leaving early Friday morning. I wouldn't miss this for anything.

It's a chance to go completely topless, doorless, spend time with old and new friends from wayalife. That's worth the drive, plus the members that live up that way drive down here to wheel with us at RC.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

If there was some way I could go, trust me I would, but I dont have any vacation time from work until June. :( plus working third shift makes it a bit hard since I'd have to leave early Sunday morning to be back in the afternoon to get some sleep before work that night. Who knows, maybe I could pull some strings.

Last edited:

noroad

Ok Guys not trying to jump on hacks first post (you can add this to the front if you want) but I think it would be good to know who is staying where and I also need a head count for the party! This will BYB and i will get the basics suff for the party! If you want to bring something sweet thank you let me know, if not no biggy! So just let me no who is rolling with you and what you would like to eat hot dog or hamburger!

Person ------- Stay plans ------- After Party---------- Bringing --------------to eat

-Hack12 ------ Hotel --- Going---------------------- Honey ------------Anything
-loscann48------ Camping/jeff --- Going
-noroad ----- Jefferson ---- Going
-JKWrang ----- driving up ----- Not attending
-jeepmojo ----- ???? --- ?????
-YoungFire ----- Jefferson ---- Going
-GRNHORN ---- Jefferson ----- Going +2 people
-09blackruby ---- ???? ----- Going +2 people
-MrHooah04 ---- Driving up -------- ??????
-UndeadJeeper ----- Hotel ------- Going ------------ maybe BBQ stuff -------anything

Last edited:

UndeadJeeper

I have a bigass smoker and can supply some smoked meat as long as we have a way of reheating it.

I will be staying at Woodwards.

GRNHORN

I'll try to bring something, I just don't know what yet since it will be a long drive. The only thing I can think of is buns. If you tell me how many to bring I can bring buns, or chips or anything else like that.

noroad

I'll try to bring something, I just don't know what yet since it will be a long drive. The only thing I can think of is buns. If you tell me how many to bring I can bring buns, or chips or anything else like that.

We can just hit the store after we leave the GTD event thats what i was planning on doing just making a small list for myself to use!

Top Bottom