NORTHEAST GO TOPLESS DAY - SATURDAY, MAY 10th, 2014

loscann48

There will be fire, music, beer pongggg and the grill!!

Well, if there is a fire, beer pong, and a grill, I'm assuming that comes with a place to park my ass for the night...I'm thinking I really only need 2 trees spaced a good distance for a camping hammock....although I'm thinking a hammock after beer pong is probably not practical :beer:...especially since its been since a few too many years since I've last played.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

loscann48

Please Brian....I've camped in colder conditions. My bag is rated for 0°!

09blackruby

As far as I know, I'm still in. I'm currently in Disney with my family watching my bank account disappear.😊. My jeep has brand new 35in trail grapplers on it and I'm hoping my buddy can weld in my gussets next weekend. If all goes well I could do an overnight if thats open to all. I'm really trying not to drive my jeep till the gussets are in.. Fingers crossed he will be able to fit it into his schedule before this trip.

Hack12

As far as I know, I'm still in. I'm currently in Disney with my family watching my bank account disappear.😊. My jeep has brand new 35in trail grapplers on it and I'm hoping my buddy can weld in my gussets next weekend. If all goes well I could do an overnight if thats open to all. I'm really trying not to drive my jeep till the gussets are in.. Fingers crossed he will be able to fit it into his schedule before this trip.

Good luck holding onto your money!!

Hope to see you there! :)

loscann48

Alright, I've decided my plan. I'm heading up Friday after I drop the kids with their mother, so won't be up there until 9:30 or later. Friday night I will be staying at a tent site at Backwoods Farm. Then up to the birthday gathering for Noroad....as long as its OK for me to crash at your place Noroad...I won't take up much room and will have my camping stuff. Let me know if that's OK, or if I need to find a place for Sat. Night

Top Bottom