Northridge 4x4 Paracord

REKLESS-RED

Hey guys. So last night I was finally got around to an idea I had for a while. I've ordered several things from Northridge 4x4 and when you do order they send along a Jeep grill keychain as a thanks... I've been wanting to do something with them since I got them, just didn't know what to do. Finally hit me... Paracord... this is what came from it!

Attachments

• 1459269102576.jpg
    1459269102576.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 353
  • 1459269111414.jpg
    1459269111414.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 356

WJCO

Meme King
Like showing up to a Hillary convention with a 'Pro America' sign. No one there is going to get it.

REKLESS-RED

Shit. I didn't know that. I last ordered from them last spring. My apologies, I thought I could utilize the tiny grill somehow. What did they do?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Nice paracord skills. I would take the grill off, sharpen one side, and slit my wrists before I ordered from NR4x4 again. ;)

Maybe instead of sending cute little trinkets, they should focus on actually sending all of the parts that came with the order.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Nice paracord skills. I would take the grill off, sharpen one side, and slit my wrists before I ordered from NR4x4 again. ;)

Maybe instead of sending cute little trinkets, they should focus on actually sending all of the parts that came with the order.

:cheesy:

But tell us how you really feel...and don't hold back this time.

REKLESS-RED

Eddie posted about it. Looks like you didn't post much between Nov and Feb. If you truly didn't know, here's the thread:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?32284-Northridge4x4-REMOVED-AS-A-VENDOR

The link was helpful. I truly didn't know... now I do. I guess it's time to unravel this thing, I can't walk around supporting a company that has shit for values.
I respect Eddie's decision to drop them. Not cool to undercut and abuse the tool and people who helped you become successful. Pretty damn low in my opinion.
On another note... anyone have a cnc they could make some small WAYALIFE JK grills to replace the one I'm removing?

WJCO

Meme King
On another note... anyone have a cnc they could make some small WAYALIFE JK grills to replace the one I'm removing?

That be a great idea if someone made something like that. I'd buy.

EDIT: Rather than unravel, just use tin snips. How thick is that thing?

REKLESS-RED

That be a great idea if someone made something like that. I'd buy.

EDIT: Rather than unravel, just use tin snips. How thick is that thing?

I'd say it's 1/16 of an inch thick. I'll still have to unravel after snipping it off... otherwise I'll have a few loops hanging off the top.

dirtlimo

I continue to support Northridge, never had an issue with them. Hate on me all you want. And really, "slit my wrists"? ....wow....

Top Bottom