Northridge 4x4 Paracord

I continue to support Northridge, never had an issue with them. Hate on me all you want. And really, "slit my wrists"? ....wow....

Does what Sharkey said really offend you? Fuck, people are offended by everything.

Jeep dealership here sells similar grill keychains in several colours.......you could use them, not offend or infringe.....:thumb:

That would be neat but....I think the owners of the registered logo's, images and trade marks might have a problem with that? I seem to remember a current thread that mentions something about that, you know, pirated swag.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=35584

It was more of a subtle hint that it would be cool if Eddie had the means or the contacts to do such a thing and sell it here. Not looking to buy pirated swag, sorry i wasn't direct enough....

I continue to support Northridge, never had an issue with them. Hate on me all you want. And really, "slit my wrists"? ....wow....

Hating presumes that I give enough shits about you to care where you spend your money. I don't, but the fact you continue to spend your money there tells me a lot about you. The fact you are somehow butthurt over the "slit my writs" comment tells me all I ever need to know. Seriously, if you are that sensitive then this place may not be the best place for you (and by "this place", I mean this planet.) Really, it's a tough world out there and not everyone gets participation trophies.

Last edited:
I think he meant someone on the forum and with Eddie's permission. That's the way I took it. Hope so, lol.

It was more of a subtle hint that it would be cool if Eddie had the means or the contacts to do such a thing and sell it here. Not looking to buy pirated swag, sorry i wasn't direct enough....

I know, I should have added a few emojis to hint at the subtle sarcasm [emoji33]. Epic fail on my part! I couldn't resists with all the shit going on lately. [emoji6]

I know, I should have added a few emojis to hint at the subtle sarcasm [emoji33]. Epic fail on my part! I couldn't resists with all the shit going on lately. [emoji6]

It's all good. You never know around here. Some jackass could easily try and capitalize on that.

Hating presumes that I give enough shits about you to care where you spend your money. I don't, but the fact you continue to spend your money there tells me a lot about you. The fact you are somehow butthurt over the "slit my writs" comment tells me all I ever need to know. Seriously, if you are that sensitive then this place may not be the best place for you (and by "this place", I mean this planet.) Really, it's a tough world out there and not everyone gets participation trophies.

Participation trophy, that's awesome!

south-park-s10e02c01-thanks-16x9.jpg

A wayalife Jeep grille paracord would be sweet if it is approved by Eddie. I'd buy one

Or even a half dollar size wayalife emblem that can be used for a keyring.

Last edited:
Top Bottom