Northridge4x4 - REMOVED AS A VENDOR

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Not trying to bash but this has been my recent experience with NR4x4. They had Ace bumper month in September with a decent deal on a set front and rear bumpers with Tire swing and LEDs. So I ordered middle of September. Now it's almost end of November and I still haven't got all my order. They blame the vendors for delay.. Well then don't put on a promotion with zero inventory and over 9 weeks out on shipping. I also have spent well over $5k with them in last 6 months. Time to find another store..

Support American business and the employees [emoji631][emoji631][emoji631]

Hey, I noticed you deleted your complaints about Northridge. Don't worry, I restored it and quoted it above so we can all see it.

Hartj17

LOSER
I didn't come in here and say a damn thing about the removing of NR4x4 nor will I. Eddie can, will, and should run his site the way he wants. As For myself, I am not a contributed to his site in general, and probably will not be. I'm sure there will be a bunch of people after this post that will ramble on about how I should leave, not come back, so on and so forth. It really doesn't matter because I will continue to research and look things up without posting.

Most internet sites are filled with some good info, some sites are what they are. I don't see the need to continually bash this, or bash that, it's not in my blood. When I read a post here from selected few, it's almost always negative in nature.

Call me what you will I could give a shit, you did prove the point. Ive spent years defending this great nation on foreign soil and have done and seen things most only dream. In saying that, I just call it like I see it. I've don't have the time nor the energy to spend defending myself. I won't contribute to this thread again.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Ive spent years defending this great nation on foreign soil and have done and seen things most only dream. In saying that, I just call it like I see it. I've don't have the time nor the energy to spend defending myself. I won't contribute to this thread again.

I bet you are the type of guy who demands military discounts.

WJCO

Meme King
I didn't come in here and say a damn thing about the removing of NR4x4 nor will I. Eddie can, will, and should run his site the way he wants. As For myself, I am not a contributed to his site in general, and probably will not be. I'm sure there will be a bunch of people after this post that will ramble on about how I should leave, not come back, so on and so forth. It really doesn't matter because I will continue to research and look things up without posting.

Most internet sites are filled with some good info, some sites are what they are. I don't see the need to continually bash this, or bash that, it's not in my blood. When I read a post here from selected few, it's almost always negative in nature.

Call me what you will I could give a shit, you did prove the point. Ive spent years defending this great nation on foreign soil and have done and seen things most only dream. In saying that, I just call it like I see it. I've don't have the time nor the energy to spend defending myself. I won't contribute to this thread again.

This wasn't about your accomplishments. This is about how you read a post from another member that has been here for 3 years with not 1 single word, then he chooses to bash Eddie and this site on his first post. Then you act like it was somehow related to other non-contributing posters like yourself. Then you go over to your other buddies and bash us and say how we're all acting like a bunch of tough guys behind keyboards. This has nothing to do with serving our country. This has to do with you acting like a dick.

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Funny how all the trolls come out on threads like this. Claim to not bash, yet go to "other" site to bash on us. They don't participate, yet claim to know what we are all like over here. I think we all should get a good picture of what these particular trolls look like.

Non threatening and no balls.

Screen Shot 2015-11-25 at 12.22.38 PM.png

WJCO

Meme King
Funny how all the trolls come out on threads like this. Claim to not bash, yet go to "other" site to bash on us. They don't participate, yet claim to know what we are all like over here. I think we all should get a good picture of what these particular trolls look like.

View attachment 175091

Lol. Great picture. Nothing down there !

gtony12

Caught the Bug

View attachment 175091

That's funny!!![emoji1][emoji1][emoji106]🏻, no matter what we all say or do there going to say what they want to make EDDIE sound like an ass. Eddie did what I think we all would have, and think we all support eddies decision! Behind Eddie 100%[emoji106]🏻[emoji106]🏻[emoji3]

Lance628

A lot of us here have served our country myself included, that has nothing to do with you being an idiot and I'm not sure why you would even add that to this thread? Did you think that in someway it would make people not call it the way it is, you decided to run your mouth and now deal with the consequences

DRTYRAT30

Hey, I noticed you deleted your complaints about Northridge. Don't worry, I restored it and quoted it above so we can all see it.

That's funny, I only deleted it because they took care of the problem. Didn't want to bash them as I stated, just to inform others to check inventory first before online ordering. They have always gave a great deal just had some shipping time problems but usually it's do to vendor times. It's all good I've purchased a lot of products from them and they haven't burned me.

Just would rather not play in the mud, didn't realize how this thread was going when I posted.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
That's funny, I only deleted it because they took care of the problem. Didn't want to bash them as I stated, just to inform others to check inventory first before online ordering. They have always gave a great deal just had some shipping time problems but usually it's do to vendor times. It's all good I've purchased a lot of products from them and they haven't burned me.

Just would rather not play in the mud, didn't realize how this thread was going when I posted.

What kind of incentives did they provide you to get you to delete the post?

DRTYRAT30

A tracking number to the last piece of my order. I choose to take that post down like I said. Not sure why the need to pick me to start shit with, all I said was support American business and employees. I go to forums to look for info to help with my jk experience and post things that might help others. So my message was check inventory before you order unless you have time to wait.

I think it's cute how sensitive you guys are...Mr. Eddie should feel like a pretty special dude. If it's possible you can delete my account, I don't see me coming here to add or take anything if it's just a "only support what we want" kind of place.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
A tracking number to the last piece of my order. I choose to take that post down like I said. Not sure why the need to pick me to start shit with, all I said was support American business and employees. I go to forums to look for info to help with my jk experience and post things that might help others. So my message was check inventory before you order unless you have time to wait.

I think it's cute how sensitive you guys are...Mr. Eddie should feel like a pretty special dude. If it's possible you can delete my account, I don't see me coming here to add or take anything if it's just a "only support what we want" kind of place.

Calm down buddy. I just wanted to know what Northridge was offering you to come on here and defend them like this.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

I think it's cute how sensitive you are and asking for your account to be deleted when we don't delete them. If you don't like it then just leave.

DRTYRAT30

I think it's cute how sensitive you are and asking for your account to be deleted when we don't delete them. If you don't like it then just leave.

The cute comment was in reference to him saying my bio was cute. How does a guy like Eddie let moderators push away forum members and is ok with it. I'm not slandering him or his forum but yet you guys get all hostile. That seems more like bad business to me than a well produced video northridge put out that obliviously threatened the all mighty jeep forum nazis. Just go take a Xanax, drink an over priced IPA, wax your hipster beards and relax...

Top Bottom