Northridge4x4 - REMOVED AS A VENDOR

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Sponsoring the forum for 9 years (give or take) can't be cheap.

Eddie's decision is understandable but sponsorship has to be worth something. Especially the early sponsors and long-term sponsors.

You are making assumptions.

Stop letting the other idiots and trolls on the other forums feed your ignorance.

SilverBack

I see the term Sponsor being thrown around. Where as I could be wrong, I believe that NR4x4 was a paying advertiser on the forum not a sponsor of the forum that is owned, operated, and managed by Eddie. Who he chooses to do business with or communicate with has little to nothing to do with us. We as members have the ability to make our own choices as to where we spend our money. We also have a right to express our displeasure or gratitude with a vendor for any reason on this forum as long as we are within the boundaries of the rules of this forum. I personally have spent plenty of my money at NR4x4 in the past. It is yet to be seen if they earn my business in the future but good prices and customer satisfaction rules my spending. That said, I think they totally stole the format of their video from Eddie and Cindy and I back Wayalife 100%.

Northridge has a warehouse full of jeep parts, great prices and fast shipping. Eddie has a keyboard.
It's not like nobody has ever made a video before Eddie. This is a childish move.

Moreover, both of them suck at making videos. I don't care about all the metaphysical soul searching crap. Just show big jeeps on fun trails.

And yet you took the time to go to HIS forum and see what its all about. And im sorry Eddie didnt dumb his videos down for you.

Pyro1415

I see the term Sponsor being thrown around. Where as I could be wrong, I believe that NR4x4 was a paying advertiser on the forum not a sponsor of the forum that is owned, operated, and managed by Eddie. Who he chooses to do business with or communicate with has little to nothing to do with us. We as members have the ability to make our own choices as to where we spend our money. We also have a right to express our displeasure or gratitude with a vendor for any reason on this forum as long as we are within the boundaries of the rules of this forum. I personally have spent plenty of my money at NR4x4 in the past. It is yet to be seen if they earn my business in the future but good prices and customer satisfaction rules my spending. That said, I think they totally stole the format of their video from Eddie and Cindy and I back Wayalife 100%.

I don't see it. The one video I watched had terrible music and was 4 minutes of slow motion that I just couldn't finish lol.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Northridge has a warehouse full of jeep parts, great prices and fast shipping. Eddie has a keyboard.
It's not like nobody has ever made a video before Eddie. This is a childish move.

Moreover, both of them suck at making videos. I don't care about all the metaphysical soul searching crap. Just show big jeeps on fun trails.

You have been a member here for three years and make this your first post?

Moreover, you suck at life.

WJCO

Meme King

Welcome to WAL. It's very clear you will be quite a contributor here.

Cencal

Ha! Well said.

longarmwj

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448462874.171316.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
I've been a member and choose not to post. People don't know me from Adam, i wonder if I fit in that category?

Look at the content of his first post again.....seriously, if you never talked to your neighbor for a couple of years, then randomly went over to him one day on his turf and said that he didn't know what he was doing, how do you think him and his family would feel toward you.......

WJCO

Meme King
Again, amazing. Come visit this site that you don't like repeatedly and then go tell others how you don't like it over here. Move on, this isn't a hostage situation keeping you here.

Top Bottom