Nothing but Malls and Parking Lots.....

GCM 2

.....I will be filing an official Form 45-69-4512B with the US Department of Non-Lame Jeep Photos within the week, I'll shut this muther F'r down!!!:synister:

Sir, we certainly appreciate any and all comments related to photos inlcuded within the Nothing but Malls and Parking Lots thread. However, I provided a boring photo as required by the original post so as to not be in tviolation of the original statues and mall by laws-

s. 318.18. Any person who fails to comply with any provision of this chapter for which a penalty is not otherwise provided commits a nonmoving parking lot violation deemed non-lame, is punishable as provided if a person who is cited for a violation of s. 316.646 can show illegitimate proof of non-lameness as required by s. 627.733, issued to the person and valid at the time of said non-lameness, the clerk of the court may dismiss the case and may assess a dismissal fee of up to $10. A person who finds it impossible or impractical to obtain proof of non-lameness must submit an affidavit detailing the reasons for the impracticality. The reasons may include, but are not limited to, the fact that the vehicle has since been sold, stolen, destroyed, borrowed by a cousin, used as a prop for a B movie, or simply misplaced; that the owner or registrant of the vehicle is not required by s. 627.733 to maintain personal non-lameness photo protection insurance; or that the vehicle is owned by another non-lame person.

Thank you for your time and sincerity to discredit what was definitely a lame event for EVOJEEP, it has been logged into the JPIMPC club 3rd quarter meeting minutes for posterity and future training of human resources and janitorial staff.

pvanweelden

after reading that ^ all i can think of is:

When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading 'Guns and Ammo', masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, 'Wow! It is amazing how fucking crazy I really am!'?

:D

great stuff as always Greg

Tackerdown

Banned
Sir, we certainly appreciate any and all comments related to photos inlcuded within the Nothing but Malls and Parking Lots thread. However, I provided a boring photo as required by the original post so as to not be in tviolation of the original statues and mall by laws-

s. 318.18. Any person who fails to comply with any provision of this chapter for which a penalty is not otherwise provided commits a nonmoving parking lot violation deemed non-lame, is punishable as provided if a person who is cited for a violation of s. 316.646 can show illegitimate proof of non-lameness as required by s. 627.733, issued to the person and valid at the time of said non-lameness, the clerk of the court may dismiss the case and may assess a dismissal fee of up to $10. A person who finds it impossible or impractical to obtain proof of non-lameness must submit an affidavit detailing the reasons for the impracticality. The reasons may include, but are not limited to, the fact that the vehicle has since been sold, stolen, destroyed, borrowed by a cousin, used as a prop for a B movie, or simply misplaced; that the owner or registrant of the vehicle is not required by s. 627.733 to maintain personal non-lameness photo protection insurance; or that the vehicle is owned by another non-lame person.

Thank you for your time and sincerity to discredit what was definitely a lame event for EVOJEEP, it has been logged into the JPIMPC club 3rd quarter meeting minutes for posterity and future training of human resources and janitorial staff.

You just can't make this shit up I will definitely adhere to the above if I ever decide to join thus thread.
I'd like to take a moment to thank GCM2 for taking the time from his busy schedule and clarifying the regulations.

Tom now Free

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

This is the funniest post of this thread!! I love it Greg! You are truly unique

ssh6314

My boss and I. Mall crawling to the extreame. Sometimes we even park one tire on the curb.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1381449902619.jpg
    1381449902619.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 440

kaptkrappy

after reading that ^ all i can think of is:

When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading 'Guns and Ammo', masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, 'Wow! It is amazing how fucking crazy I really am!'?

:D

great stuff as always Greg

Love that movie.

Kevin_Spacey.jpg

It's just beautiful weather here this week.

I think I see a little dirt on my inner fender well. I need to get to the car wash stat !

Top Down Work .jpg

GCM 2

Not even the incredibly random patriotic theme of the stripes and poles surrounding your JK can help me overcome the sadness I feel for this shot. For your efforts, which are not completely unlike those pathetic efforts of our six original Nebraska state JPIMPC club members; Lady Gaga, Harry Reid, Cher, Lance Armstrong (membership not yet revoked), Leonard Winklestein (no relation to Saul Winklestein, neither of which I have ever heard of), and lastly former Wayalife member "Tacpen".
.......and now for your award (which is also only being awarded because cpowill did not make you a Wayalife Lanyard, and I feel kind of responsible in some way for my sadness that I am having at this particular moment, if that makes sense) Please rise, if not already standing; OverlanderJK, you are given the honor of potential, future member at some point to be determined later due to patheticness that does not meet full boring standards of the Nebraska state standards. I hereby Knight you with a Teraflex broken monster track bar. Please visit the Glamour Shots store at the mall of your choosing to assist in the photographing of actual JPIMPC club members who have already been selected as fully benefited agents of boringness

Last edited:

mikefishes

A years worth of mods will finally be put to the test as I attempt to scale the mountain of whip cream on a frothy mochacino. Nothing to fear but loss of traction and diabetes! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1381688303.128639.jpg

92fordman

We, in our local Jeep Club call this Mallin', we take random pictures of our Jeeps and post the pics in the group. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1381793150.156336.jpg probably my best Mallin' picture other than this one ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1381793201.209343.jpg

rcdude3

0128131557.jpg
Here you go Greg. I hope that this picture pleases the judges enough to put rush delivery stickers all over my membership card envelope. That way I will be an OFFICIAL JPIMPC club member. I assume I will be notified via fax about the membership status?

GCM 2

View attachment 52733
Here you go Greg. I hope that this picture pleases the judges enough to put rush delivery stickers all over my membership card envelope. That way I will be an OFFICIAL JPIMPC club member. I assume I will be notified via fax about the membership status?

Whoa, whoa, whoa! I need you to explain to me if this is just a really tiny Mall that you live at, or possibly a fairly miniscule parking lot? Because I'm thinking it is your driveway :thinking: and although it is fairly boring, as most driveways are, I just cannot authorize our JPIMPC club Secretary of Subterranean Exploratory Commissions and Membership Card Faxing Services to hit the send button on that fax machine until we rectify this dilemma. Our club prides itself in honoring those who have so lamely parked before us and it would be disrespectful to not uphold standard operating procedures on their behalf. Please feel free to attempt again at your leisure.

Good day sir :thumb:

steadfast91

Here's mine at the mall this weekend.

You may notice the garage as GCM 2 likes block it off to him self at night for private photo shoots of EVOJEEP with his professional IPhone camera.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1381859127.988008.jpg

Top Bottom